sentence/phrase that helps you stay focused/eating/exercisin

Options

Replies

• Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Mine is: ""Others dream of success ... while others wake up and work hard at it." - Dave Ramsey "
  • acfkaren
    acfkaren Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    These are brilliant! I have written a couple down for myself.

Depending on what mood I am in or what I am doing:

"Patience not perfection"

and

"Man up B***h!!"
  • RMac57
    RMac57 Posts: 4
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as lean and fit feels.
    I also talk to myself on the treadmill and the elliptical and the stationary bike on a regular basis. Do you think
    that it will just melt away? Or, you are done when your are done!
  • Sb65513n
    Sb65513n Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I like "Sweat is fat crying" and "no matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everyone on the couch"
  • frazzle29
    frazzle29 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Don't quit when you're tired, quit when you're done!!
  • Soulpaint
    Soulpaint Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Mine are "Excuses are for people who don't want it bad enough"
    And also "Don't stop, push harder, keep going"

Simple and easy to remember and chant internally to push through the tough part of a workout.
    I have tons of quotes I love but these 2 simple ones seem to run through my head the most while working out.
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Just remember folks, It's MIND OVER MATTER.....

536357_2012444728489_1764900026_1013614_603585633_n.jpg
  • mstcass
    mstcass Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have three: 1) The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. 2) Eventually something has got to change (if I'm not seeing results). 3) I'm sick of being fat!

But i like your's. Think I will add it.
  • nutmeg8989
    Options
    two slices of pizza will always have more calories than one.
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Mine is a response to someone who says they don't have time to exercise. I say: Walk around the block during your lunch or break. They say: That is not enough to even count as exercise. So here it is~~~~I say: Remember when it comes to exercise, SOMETHING is better than NOTHING!
  • BobbieLee1959
    Options
    I like "Sweat is fat crying" and "no matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everyone on the couch"

Like the couch quote it goes well with: SOMETHING is better than NOTHING!
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    "Do not give up what you want the most, for what you want in the moment."

I live this lately!
  • BobbieLee1959
    Options
    I used to hate to have to walk and climb stairs, till I considered what my life would be like if I COULDN'T!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I used to hate to have to walk and climb stairs, till I considered what my life would be like if I COULDN'T!

WOA...deep!!!!! :wink:
  • alpha2omega
    alpha2omega Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    "The world meets noone halfway. If you want something. You gotta take it." Sly in Over the top
  • Mrs_BST
    Mrs_BST Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm really digging the one about the Zombie Apocalypse, too funny, but sooo true!!!
  • HipsBreastsandMore
    HipsBreastsandMore Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My motivation: Seeing someone bigger than me and sating, "I know I can, I know I can!!" or saying, Hell no the fat has to go!!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    During my runs, I like to think of each run as individual "free therapy". I don't have to pay for someone to listen to me talk about my worries; I can just run them out of my feet. So my main thought is "Cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap.."

Basically, I have the sound of marshmallow Peeps playing in my head. It's awesome.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    3 words i say (should start saying everyday though, lol)

JUST BE GOOD...
  • saraparris82
    Options
    For food: Nothing tastes as good as thin feels. I've lost 70 lbs and I can tell you it's 100% true.

For exercise: I have a bodybugg so I ask myself if I'm going to be happy with what I see later. If I feel like I can wring a few more calories burned out of myself then I know I need to try harder!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!