Options

Replies

• countryrayne
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing!
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Wow! I almost cried just reading your story, you truly are an inspiration to us all!

Me too!

Well done, I'm just floored at how much you have lost, you have lost half of you and gained a newer, handsomer self, be so proud, I'm just beyond words, and I'm very inspired.

All this and more. Cheers Gary!
  • kissesdahling
    kissesdahling Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Words cannot describe how inspired I am by reading your story. And seeing this thread came at a time when I needed it the most. Thank you so much for sharing! You've done an amazing job!
  • b0t23
    b0t23 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    this thread has seriously got some rain happening on my face.

serious motivation.
  • TLPat
    TLPat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!! Thank you for sharing and inspiring us all!
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look so different, what a transformation!!!
  • djean2
    djean2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That is so incredible what you were able to accomplish in just one year. I hope you plan to stay on MFP for life. You are a true inspiration for others.
  • jarmstrong0711
    Options
    Wow!!!! You're are such an inspiration!!!! Thank you for sharing your story....definitely gives me motivation to continue on with my journey!! Keep up the fantastic work!!!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE progress! You are a great inspiration to me!
  • lindyc11
    lindyc11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing loss!! You are truly an inspiration :)
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey!! I am so beyond happy for you, and it is clear your determination will push you to your goals. Just reading your story reminds me that we are all on the same path, and it is worth every moment of sweat and tears. Giant hugs to you!!
  • peacemongernc
    peacemongernc Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and happy MFP anniversary! I'm amazed and inspired! Thank you for posting about your journey and your success. :)

PS... I'm not to far from you... I live in Huntersville.
  • bellachops101
    bellachops101 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are seriously amazing :flowerforyou:
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I applaud you for the great job and effort you have sustained to be where you are now! You are a true inspiration to all of us! You look fantastic, Keep it up! :happy:
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You rock!

That is freakin' fantastic.

Keep the momentum.

I want to see the March 25th, 2013 photos when they come out.
  • tilfordj
    tilfordj Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    your story brought tears to my eyes.....I don't even know you, but I am so proud you!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    WOW... you are amazing, you have lost more in one year than I weigh now. Keep it up and I am looking forward to hearing how you are doing.
    CONGRATULATIONS.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look awesome! Keep it up!
  • richelle67
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! YOU should be the "POSTER MAN" for this sight! For all those that give up and get frustrated, seeing your transformation thus far can help them thru.Even me, I am stuck and seeing this makes me realize I need to be patient and keep going! You rock! Congratulations!
  • lushunn32
    lushunn32 Posts: 107
    Options
    Wow you brought tears too myn eyes...A job well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!