One year on mfp...287lbs towards a new me

Options

Replies

• LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    This post has brought tears to my eyes as well! You ARE AMAzing! Congratulations!!! Way to take control and stick with it! You HAVE to be SOoOooooOooo proud of yourself. Well Done *she says clapping her hands* Well Done, Indeed.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    love you!!!!!!!! this accomplishment is BEYOND! awesome, nice job
  • morningstarluv
    Options
    Your story touched my heart! Thanks for sharing :) So happy for u. Put your head up & be proud of all your accomplishments!!! You are amazing!!! Looking really good :smile:
  • ady8e80
    ady8e80 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! Great job!
  • christ4life63
    christ4life63 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank You GOD:flowerforyou: for helping you and many others. I'm so Happy for you, WOW,:smile: and Thank You for sharing your Story
    with us ALL. I know it helped me and many others here as well.:bigsmile:
    I wish you the Best in reaching your Goal, wish It looks like you have already.:glasses:
  • rogermedic71
    rogermedic71 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It's stories like yours that keep me motivated, I'm down 42 with at least 100 to go. Thank you for sharing your amazing story. Congratulations on your success!
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. What do you think your brother would say if you asked him to get married again so you could stand for him like you wanted ! Determination, will power and MFP can take you beyond the farthest reaches !!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    u r just such an inspiration i am struggling because all i can think of is i have 130 to lose and its so much but look at you you have lost so much and are doing so well such a great dedication i am so inspired by u!
  • shanel97654
    shanel97654 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! You are a true inspiration ..... your story brought tears to my eyes! I am so happy for you =0) ...... What an awesome job and yes ... you CAN DO anything when you put your mind to it! Happy Anniversary on MFP!!!
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration. You don't know me, but I am so PROUD of you, because I know how hard this daily grind can be.

Sometimes I look at myself and just wonder how the heck I could EVER get up to 262.4 pounds. What was I thinking?

Am I BLIND, or did I just avoid mirrors from the neck down. Damn. But, slowly it is coming off, nothing like your's of course, wow, 80 pounds in one month.

God Bless YOU!

Nicolette if you want to friend me, you can, but you probably have hundreds!
  • nisi24
    nisi24 Posts: 29
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • 30musha30
    30musha30 Posts: 114
    Options
    Love your story! Great job!!!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    awesome job, i'm proud of your hard work and determination. keep going you are doing awesome!!!!
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oh my you can fit into one leg of your old jeans! Way to LOOSE! Congrats! Blessings!
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    amazing work
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Your story is impressive! The photos really hit home with me.
  • RahRahRiotSC
    RahRahRiotSC Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    One more congratulations! You deserve every one of them too! :-) You have made amazing progress! Keep it up and thanks for sharing your story.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    That is AMAZING. Nice job!
  • ssdivot
    ssdivot Posts: 193
    Options
    You ROCK! :smokin:
  • fitnessbudget
    Options
    [kisseesss]:blushing: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!