today I became one of those CREEPY chicks

Options

Replies

• 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Sounds heavenly...

Too bad he didnt drive off in a crew cab something deisel loud truck...I would have juiced me panties!!!

:laugh:
  • Tal_27
    Tal_27 Posts: 4
    Options
    That just totally made me laugh a few times.... just in your descriptions! HAHA! Thanks! =)
  • bsktlvr
    bsktlvr Posts: 17
    Options
    too funny...I literely l.o.l...One of the trainers where I go is pretty ripped but I haven't had any dreams...yet.
  • Jersey14
    Jersey14 Posts: 40
    Options
    LOL I have to say I somewhat did that once...everytime I was at the gym I saw this gorgeous guy and he would always stare at me while I ran on the treadmill (gee wonder why lol). We always locked eyes and I never said anything. Few months later I said I am going to say hi so as we left at the same time I introduced myself and we talked for a couple minutes in the parking lot. I have never been so proud of myself. However a week or so later he came to my work (I hid in the back lol) and he was picking up a prescription for his.......GIRLFRIEND! ugh! Oh well, at least I am proud enough that I had the guts to say hi.

my advice.. he isnt married.. just semi commited.. steal him away.. and use a minivan to do it..

haha it was years ago but thanks for the encouragement!! :)
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    those lusty feelings? yep i get them all the time too.
    but like a fart...it will pass! :laugh:
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    lol... glad to know chicks do this too!

^^ this
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    good lord. if THAT makes you "creepy", I should be on an offender's list nationwide.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    LOL I have to say I somewhat did that once...everytime I was at the gym I saw this gorgeous guy and he would always stare at me while I ran on the treadmill (gee wonder why lol). We always locked eyes and I never said anything. Few months later I said I am going to say hi so as we left at the same time I introduced myself and we talked for a couple minutes in the parking lot. I have never been so proud of myself. However a week or so later he came to my work (I hid in the back lol) and he was picking up a prescription for his.......GIRLFRIEND! ugh! Oh well, at least I am proud enough that I had the guts to say hi.

my advice.. he isnt married.. just semi commited.. steal him away.. and use a minivan to do it..

haha it was years ago but thanks for the encouragement!! :)

I dont wear a bow tie for just any reason..
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    good lord. if THAT makes you "creepy", I should be on an offender's list nationwide.

sigh.. if only you would offend me..
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options

LMFAO:laugh: :laugh:
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    gettting all kinds of good laughs off this thread ahh:heart:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I hate to admit it but today I crossed the line at the gym. Well maybe not crossed it but mighty dang close to it. There's this guy (don't all great stories start with 'there's this guy?) omgosh beautiful guy. Works really hard on his body and it shows. I couldn't help it today because he had on a super tight workout shirt that clung to him like maple syrup to pancakes. YUM! Muscles cut up like a 4 karat diamond and they look just as hard. <SIGH> We were both working in the dumbbell section so he was right beside me doing hammer curls and dips and lord-a-mighty not sure if my sweat was from watching him or my own workout. As I finished up with weights and moved on to elliptical he was at the front desk talking right in my line of vision. I just kept thinking I would love to rub my fingers across his abs. Had this whole movie worked out in my head by the time I finished my cardio. Let's just say it involved a speedo, baby oil, and lots of flexing. :love: We left at the same time and my dream was ruined when he drove off in a mini van :brokenheart:

Am I the only one who has had a creepy chick moment like this??? Please ladies tell me about your creepy chick moment.

Creeper.
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    LOLOL, I was stunned by the sight of a friend's dh on their Christmas card (a vacation pic).....niiiiice 6pk buddy.

Hey it shows you've got a pulse/heartbeat, right??? lol
  • padraigin67
    padraigin67 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

"My name is Bill Clinton and I approve this message."
    [/quote]
    Loved this :drinker: :laugh:
  • drexs_kk
    drexs_kk Posts: 15
    Options
    LMBO at the mini-van comment. Not tryna hate on anyone w/ a mini van but I see a wife and kids in his life. But, it doesn't hurt to have "creepy thoughts"! :) lol Thanks for the giggle.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha!

that's where I met my awesomely in shape boyfriend...at the gym. He came up to me though. We've been going strong for about a year and a half now :wink:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    That creepy girl is here again! I better GTFO fast!

butt-liftoff.gif
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options

we all would..
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm a ninja with my creep. I use the mirrors to locate/stare/stalk the hotties.

I use that move a quite a bit.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Oh....a speedo, really? What was the question...got a little light-headed...gonna lie down...

My thoughts exactly!