Options

Replies

• catbox_eddie
    Options
    Stay away from my ex-girlfriend.
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Watch where the tacos you eat come from.
    LMAO!
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Bump, this thread is worth the read when I have more time!
  • JennedyJLD
    JennedyJLD Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Avoid brothels and Red Lobster.

HAH! Yes. Use protection; screen partners wisely...
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!! I needed that.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP, I'm trying to tone my midsection, and I read on the forums that crabs are bad for bellyfat. My question is, what kind of foods should I eat to make sure my diet is low crab?

Thanks MFP.

low crab?
    stay off the beaches? *chuckling*
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    you tricked me, not to say I have any knowledge on the topic, hahaha......
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Ok... When I read your topic title, I was going to tell you to practice abstinence or use protection. I'm really immature. I'm sorry. :laugh:
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    omg that made my day!

Anyway, change your macros and up your protein. I find myself eating less crabs when im trying to satisfy my protein intake.
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options

Now THAT'S funny! lol :laugh:
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    For God's sake DO NOT throw tooth picks in the toilet.... the little b*stards will pole vault out at you !

I cried!!! XD XD XD
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Eggs, meat, veggies, (I would skip corn, and carrots) and fruit. I eat wasa crackers for the whole grain. The light Rye are really good! Eat clean no processed junk. The weight will fall off.

Good luck.

No, NO you want to avoid the eggs and certain meats (but I think veggies are okay, however if stuff starts looking like corn you should be concerned).
  • HorrorGeek
    HorrorGeek Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    For God's sake DO NOT throw tooth picks in the toilet.... the little b*stards will pole vault out at you !

OMG...this whole thread is hilarious, but THIS....THIS send my pop up my nose. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Note to self: Avoid drinking while reading threads about crabs.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    omg that made my day!

Anyway, change your macros and up your protein. I find myself eating less crabs when im trying to satisfy my protein intake.

thats because crab is not protein.. its more like stringy cheese.. which also has no protein in it.. and more like spongecake.. and therefore twinkies.. soo

crab=twinkie..
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

OMG...this whole thread is hilarious, but THIS....THIS send my pop up my nose. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

avoid drinking when it comes to contracting them as well..
  • ljnftw
    ljnftw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Why would you be avoiding crabs? Did your doctor tell you to?

My doctor said crabs were fine, but MFP forum advice is more reliable.

I am SO glad you realized this. Everyday I see people listening to quacks when the forums are like a ba-jillion times more accurate and knowledgable than some quack. I mean who know where they go their license? Do you? I didn't think so. I'll stick to the people here who I KNOW know their stuff.

Jesus told me crabs were tasty and delicious though. Since he knows it all, I will listen to him....

Oh. My. God. Like jesus H. Christ is just sitting around all, "Hey, Holy ghost, I'ma go tell Elizabeth about the glory that is eatin' the crabs."

And even if he decided to it's not like he can talk. He's a little baby in a freakin' MANGER! God! This is what upset me about X-ians: their reliance on obviously disprovable scenarios.
    Speaking of crabs!!!
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    Eggs, meat, veggies, (I would skip corn, and carrots) and fruit. I eat wasa crackers for the whole grain. The light Rye are really good! Eat clean no processed junk. The weight will fall off.

Good luck.

No, NO you want to avoid the eggs and certain meats (but I think veggies are okay, however if stuff starts looking like corn you should be concerned).

what if i mash the corn up into a paste?
  • HorrorGeek
    HorrorGeek Posts: 18 Member
    Options

avoid drinking when it comes to contracting them as well..

Good call!