Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

One year on mfp...287lbs towards a new me

Replies

• NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Amazing results!!! I am inspired by your story. Just what I needed to read this morning. Thank you for sharing.
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    AMAZING JOB! What an inspiration you are!
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    great work pal! You're doing awesome.
  • ktbruyere
    ktbruyere Posts: 14
    So amazing! You are an inspiration to us all and I wish you the best!
  • Great job! You have done so well. Thank you for sharing the story
  • You are an amazing inspiration in how if you put your mind to something you really can accomplish it! Keep up the great work - you are doing awesome!
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Wow! What a trasformation. You look amazing. What an inspiration - your story is very touching.
  • Oh my gosh, I am in awe of you. So amazing.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    You are absolutely AMAZING, inspirational and awe-inspiring :)
  • grrl77
    grrl77 Posts: 108
    That is truly fantastic! I'm so so proud of you! You're truly an inspiration! :D Keep it up! You've come so far! :D
  • You are amazing. Thanks for sharing your story. I needed to be reinspired. I am trying hard and have lost a little as I started this year. Keep it up, and I will too!:wink:
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    THAT IS TRULY AMAZING!!!! What an inspiration you are.
  • aunfire82
    aunfire82 Posts: 30 Member
    What an incredible journey for you! Congrats on your hard work, determination and dedication into making a life change for yourself! Keep it up!
  • rtaddlowe
    rtaddlowe Posts: 70
    Your the Man!! Awesome job and very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
  • MelsFitLife
    MelsFitLife Posts: 106 Member
    You are amazing ! Way to go...so inspiring !
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Awesome!! thanks for sharing your story!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    You are an inspiration to so many. And I congratulate you on not relying on surgical solutions, but making a successful journey thru your own sweat and tears.
  • HOLY CRAP!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!!! definitely a success story and an inspiration for those who think they're at the point of no return. You are awesome!!! Keep up that crazy motivation!
  • marynmarty
    marynmarty Posts: 89 Member
    AWESOME job!!!!! you should be very proud of what you have accomplished :-) Looking good!!
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    O MY GOSH!!!! YOU are a true inspiration!

you need to preach your story to the masses. NO ONE has an excuse.

Keep up the great work and good luck on the rest of your journey :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!