One year on mfp...287lbs towards a new me

Options

Replies

• madkison77
    Options
    KEEP GOING! Thats amazing! I know if you can do that, i can lose 30lbs!!
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    that's incredible! you have done a fantastic job, congratulations!!!
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing accomplishment! You, sir, are an inspiration!
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration! ;D Congrats!
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Fan-freaking-tastic! Would your brother consider renewing his vows so you could do it properly this time? Just a thought.

Your story moved and inspired me. Just the kick in the butt I needed. This site is awesome. It never ceases to amaze me that perfect strangers can be so kind and so encouraging and can quickly become friends.
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Seriously, there are no words! Congratulations on taking control of your life! I have no doubt that you will achieve your goal weight! Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are inspirational! Well done and happy 1 year anniversary!! :)
  • punkrockprincess23
    punkrockprincess23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    you are an amazing inspiration. good for you!!!!!!!! good luck in the rest of your journey.
  • luv2scrapbook
    Options
    WOW that is an amazing loss! I loved your story, it brought tears to my eyes! Big Hugs from CT! and you are one good looking man!!!!!!!!!!!
  • juliepsaginaw
    juliepsaginaw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well I guess I won't give in and go get the pizza I am craving. LOL just kidding. Fabulous job to stay focused and strong for such a large weight loss! Kudos to you and thanks for sharing!
  • MsCole707
    MsCole707 Posts: 17
    Options
    Your story is inspiring. My friends on MFP are amazing.
  • Tvandevoir27
    Options
    Wow - amazing and very inspiring. Keep up the great work!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    The first word that comes to me is "Amazing!!" You are an incredible success! Thank you so much for sharing you're story :) Keep going, you got this!
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    This is 100% dedication and determination in its purest form! Congrats!!
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Wow man, now that's totally inspiring. My friends on MFP inspire me as well. Keep it up and never quit. That's truly awesome.
  • Jbradbury1964
    Jbradbury1964 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! We are all so proud of you! Continue being happy and healthy, you deserve it!
  • heatherfitz83
    Options
    This is such an awesome story! So glad that you shared it. It takes courage to make changes and it is so easy to be discouraged when people criticize those who are at the beginning of their journey to weight loss. Keep up the fantastic work and enjoy your new you!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say I'm humbled by the tremendous response I received. Thank you so much!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Incredible! What an inspiration you are! You are looking great!
  • bassanne
    bassanne Posts: 56
    Options
    You are amazing is all I can say. Thank you for being a inspiration to others, like me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!