Cheeseburger Tuesday

Options

Replies

• atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Here is a lifted picture of an ideal version of the aforementioned brie burger - I knew I left out some important stuff (bacon! guacamole!):

jtxvdg.jpg
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    All right. I'm officially in. Just spent 20 minutes planning my lunch, dinner, and exercise for the day so I can visit Wendy's for lunch and support this important endeavor. :wink: (yes I eat what I want, but I'm anal like that in planning that *kitten* lol)

And feel free to add me as a friend if we aren't already. :drinker:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    i-can-has-cheezburger.jpg

tumblr_l14lkmcVgL1qzxgr2o1_500.jpg
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    All right. I'm officially in. Just spent 20 minutes planning my lunch, dinner, and exercise for the day so I can visit Wendy's for lunch and support this important endeavor. :wink: (yes I eat what I want, but I'm anal like that in planning that *kitten* lol)

And feel free to add me as a friend if we aren't already. :drinker:

YES!

This is EXACTLY the goal of this thread. Work hard and eat a cheeseburger!
  • stephaneb74
    stephaneb74 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    mmm a bleu cheese bacon avocado burger on a grilled garlic chiabatta roll sounds delish right about now

OK I know what I have for dinner tomoroow....
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    i-can-has-cheezburger.jpg

OMG! I :heart: the kittehs!!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

That right there is a Whopper. I can tell because of the wrapper. Is that sad?
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    I just had one before seeing this thread...no condomints (2% cheese, spinach, light bun) i only had an apple for breakfast and yet to go to the gym so i think im in good shape(no pun intended) #Cheeseburgergang
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    I just had one before seeing this thread...no condomints (2% cheese, spinach, light bun) i only had an apple for breakfast and yet to go to the gym so i think im in good shape(no pun intended) #Cheeseburgergang

Sounds delish!
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Double-double protein style from In-n-Out! Yum!

D***it now I want In & Out for lunch. Brat. *sighs* You have twisted my arm, In & Out for lunch it is, and a date to train my new HRM once I get home (via eliptical/cycle/ or PS3 move game)
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Here is a lifted picture of an ideal version of the aforementioned brie burger - I knew I left out some important stuff (bacon! guacamole!):

jtxvdg.jpg

:love:
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options

That right there is a Whopper. I can tell because of the wrapper. Is that sad?

Not really, unless it's sad that I knew it by its wrapper as well.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    IMAG0588.jpg

PIco de gallo, sour cream, and guac...
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I had a McDonald's cheeseburger last night. Many may think they're gross, I think they're damn tasty.

They're good with bacon! Who am I kidding? Everything is better with bacon!!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    LOL, I just made a bacon cheeseburger for breakfast this morning. How appropriate.
  • ksalmon1998
    Options
    bump. Will have for lunch tomorrow
  • riddellr
    riddellr Posts: 23
    Options
    This is going to be a double "Bonus" Tuesday. I'm going to enjoy a Cheeseburger from Jefferson's in Mascoutah, IL while enjoying the company of a woman who I am going to meet there for the first time. Life is good...
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I already have 'Chocolate Pastry Thursday'. :-) Now I might have to add Cheeseburger Tuesday.

Where is this Chocolate Pastry Thursday you speak of so highly??
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I could do this for dinner tonight ..will stop by the store on the way home but it should happen..minus cheese n bread for me of course ;-) and add guacamole & salsa too ;-)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    This is going to be a double "Bonus" Tuesday. I'm going to enjoy a Cheeseburger from Jefferson's in Mascoutah, IL while enjoying the company of a woman who I am going to meet there for the first time. Life is good...

Ooh! Good luck on your date tonight!