Full Busted Women question (no rude comments please)

Options
15678911»

Replies

• tobiwood1977
    Options
    Enelle?? Im sorry if anyone has already mentioned this company. They are excellent.
  • heatherlfulton
    heatherlfulton Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Enell works for me. I have a size 2 with a 34GG bra size for regular day ware bras. I own three of them in progressively smaller sizes over the last two years. I can jog, zumba, yoga, and rough house with my son in them. Also make a great break from underwire, which I use normally.
  • monkeylady
    monkeylady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I completely agree with lizard053. Enell is the way to go. I was a 38GG when I started running and had no problems with bounce at all. Best invention for busty women. I bought one from enell.com and then bought more on ebay. They look kinda crazy, but they work! I need to get more since my size has changed. They last for years and I find them much more comfortable than wearing 2 sports bras.
    I'm going to give you the advise that allowed me to finally be able to run without pain!

Enell sports bra. Oprah recommended them, and they are totally worth it! It's like armor for your boobs, but it works. Nearly no bounce even when jumping up and down trying to get them to bounce! Expensive, and I've only ever seen them online, but totally worth every penny. I now own 5 of them!
  • kkrondon
    kkrondon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I wear Moving Comfort...the style name is Maia and it has underwire. I wear a 36DD and it's the best for running...NO BOUNCE. I usually run about 4x per week. I highly recommend it.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    I'm an E/G cup, and until recently I found it really hard to get a sports bra in my size (band wise)... apparently fat people don't exercise.

I have never, ever, ever worn two bras.

Now I've lost weight I wear this one (I've tried others, but this is my favourite): http://www.triumphdirect.com.au/Script/MCH/Products/628408-Triaction-by-Triumph-10083988-triaction-Endurance-sports-bra

I don't have any bounce issues, and while it's not something I'd wear except for working out, I really love it.