Tried to eat more it does not work

Options

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Guys, lets just drop it. She onlu wants people to validate her current method that isnt working. If she doesnt want to take any advice from those of us who are fit or have helped others its no skin off my shoulders. As for me, i have too many others to help so im out.
  • tania2287
    tania2287 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Guys, lets just drop it. She onlu wants people to validate her current method that isnt working. If she doesnt want to take any advice from those of us who are fit or have helped others its no skin off my shoulders. As for me, i have too many others to help so im out.

That is very nice of you as l have been reading everything on here that people have written thanks and listening to everyone and what they have to say to get the right idea..
  • lindseykp
    lindseykp Posts: 76
    Options
    You are logging a lot of calories burned! Are you using a HRM for accurate measurement of calories burned? I burn about 300 calories on level 3 of the 30 day shred. Maybe you are not accurate on calories burned...just a thought.

7759450.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • tania2287
    Options
    You are logging a lot of calories burned! Are you using a HRM for accurate measurement of calories burned? I burn about 300 calories on level 3 of the 30 day shred. Maybe you are not accurate on calories burned...just a thought.

7759450.png

Yes l do have a Polar FT4 that l do use for everyday use
  • babbycakess
    Options
    im wondering if someone can help? how do i post something on the message board?
  • tania2287
    Options
    im wondering if someone can help? how do i post something on the message board?

Start a new topic on the message board
  • babbycakess
    Options
    ty so much:smile:
  • visiri
    visiri Posts: 173 Member
    Options

... when i lost my weight the first time around, ...after all, it helped me the last time.

And the fact that you starved yourself and made it a diet and not a lifestyle, causing you to regain the weight so your back on the diet again. Yeah, that's working out great for you.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Tania, why are you being so stubborn? And if everything is so wonderful and great for you, why are you on here posting about it? If you want input from others and take the time to post... why not try to take some of these things to heart?

You are wasting yours and others' time if you come here, post what you think works, and then argue with everyone about it... WTF?

You need to educate yourself on TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) and RMR (resting metabolic rate). When you eat below your RMR you are screwing things up! Plain & simple.
  • lilojoke
    lilojoke Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I was eating more food as everyone was telling me to do so. But l have not loss any weight in the last 3 weeks by eating more. So now l am going back to eating under 1200 cals a day as l was losing the weight then without any problems.

I think you do really need to listen to your body and that will let you know if you need more fuel or not.

FINALLY! Someone who's making sense on this site! People keep telling me to eat more too. I just ignore them.

This is crazy! So if I jump off the cliff you will too??? I think some people got the message unclear... Its not eat less and move more to lose body fat its eat more smartly and move more smartly rather then eating 1200 calories and burning 1900 calories hopping to lose a limb in the process... Now if your like me and have a hard time eating higher calories try eating more calorie dense foods that are healthy. Nobody with their head screwed on right does not attempt to eat low calories and burn high calories with exercise thats just a recipe for burnout and weight rebound.
  • lilojoke
    Options
    I was eating more food as everyone was telling me to do so. But l have not loss any weight in the last 3 weeks by eating more. So now l am going back to eating under 1200 cals a day as l was losing the weight then without any problems.

I think you do really need to listen to your body and that will let you know if you need more fuel or not.

How much do you exercise? There needs to be a balance you can't expect to function if your eating 1200 day in and day out.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    I'm dropping my calories back down too. The eating more just wasn't working for me either, I'm sad to say. Maybe it will later on once I'm at a healthier weight but for now it isn't.
  • lilojoke
    Options
    Not to sound mean... But staying fat equates to not eating enough. Some people rather stay where they are at rather then look at themselves in the eye and acknowledge that changes need to be made... Carry on and be ignorant and you will always have the same results no matter what advice is given to you.

I have come to the conclusion that VLCDers unite because they do not want to change... Change is hard!!!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I am going to add my two cents in. I don't always eat healthy (i'm in the process of changing that) but, I know when I work out and I don't eat enough, I feel like throwing up. I used to think that eating less was the way to go, but, my weight loss stalled for about a month. Last week, I decided to eat a little bit more and when I weighed in, I actually lost a pound! Now granted, I have only lost 6lbs so far, but, I would much rather have it come off slowly then it all at once and then feel like crap. I try to net anywhere between 1200-1500 because if I don't, i get sick :(

Also, I'm 23 years old, and can only 30 day shred once a day (and that is coming from someone who gave birth in Jan), if you are able to do it 3 times a day, either u r really that fit, or that was an error.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    I'm on my iPhone right now.
    Can someone from my Feed The Machine Group post my lInk to figuring this stuff out?
    Hugs!

It's on my profile btw.
    =D

i presume you mean this one:

>>>>>IMPORTANT!!! To get your numbers right please visit---> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/538381-in-place-of-a-road-map <---read the instructions. I lay everything out to help you have a true fat burning diet.<<<<<<<

Has OP read any of this info yet?
    Any input?

I really try to dumb things down so its easy to understand.
    well I'm done with this thread.

What ive learner today...
    2+2=2
    I can burn all my fat off in a few days following OPs routine.
    science and physiology does not apply to everyone because they are like snowflakes.

I could probably make millions writing a book about this diet!
    1200cal diet+3DS 3 times a day+metabolic aerobic cooking+Jenni Craig+sheer will=science physiology bending weight loss!
    its fuc**** brilliant!

My IQ has dropped being in here. =(
    im going to spend time with the 175 peeps who are losing 1-5% body fat/week on my numbers and support them.
    When You come out of your fog feel free to read theabove link and PM questions.
    Ill help anyone who wants to learn how to truly manipulate their bodies to lose weight or gain muscle or just maintain.
    So far with a 95% success rate I might add.
    I should get paid for this stuff.

Hugs to those who listened and learner today.
    to those who don't care...haters to the MFing left!
  • agentscully514
    agentscully514 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    How much do you exercise? There needs to be a balance you can't expect to function if your eating 1200 day in and day out.

are you not following the thread? 2-3 hours a day.
  • shellsie_j
    shellsie_j Posts: 132 Member
    Options

7759450.png

Do you leave the hrm on all day? That may explain the huge amount of calories burned and I think I am right in saying this but I think that everyday movement is already calculated in the MFP equation
  • tania2287
    Options

7759450.png

Do you leave the hrm on all day? That may explain the huge amount of calories burned and I think I am right in saying this but I think that everyday movement is already calculated in the MFP equation

No it is on when l am doing the exercise like the 30 day shred or walking and jogging that l do..
  • tania2287
    Options

are you not following the thread? 2-3 hours a day.

Am no l am not following the tread 2-3 hours a day..
  • tania2287
    Options
    Tania, why are you being so stubborn? And if everything is so wonderful and great for you, why are you on here posting about it? If you want input from others and take the time to post... why not try to take some of these things to heart?

You are wasting yours and others' time if you come here, post what you think works, and then argue with everyone about it... WTF?

You need to educate yourself on TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) and RMR (resting metabolic rate). When you eat below your RMR you are screwing things up! Plain & simple.

I am reading what everyone has been saying if you will look. I am not stubborn at all...I have educated myself with TDEE and RMR...That is why l have the post to read what another people have to say and then try something different and see if it works for me and my life..