What Kind of things PISS you off on MFP?

Options

Replies

• JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Girls and ladies using freely the F word and other cursed one. I really can't stand them.

What is wrong women cursing?

:smile:
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    Girls and ladies using freely the F word and other cursed one. I really can't stand them.

Then go to a G rated site. This is a grown up site with people who use grown up words. Deal with it.
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    People who blow things way out of proportion/make mountains out of molehills. Empty friend requests. Obvious trolls. Success stories without pictures (doesn't piss me off but too long:didn't read without pictures to be honest)

:happy:

this too ^^^^ ... people who write a 10 page post lol!!
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I try not to get pissed off on here--but if I feel like I'm going to get relatively irked, I'll just shrug my shoulders and move on. Life is too short without having to get emotionally charged up on a weight loss site. Serenity now, baby!! :wink:
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I get annoyed when big, fat guys use shirtless pictures of themselves for their profile pictures....It's not motivation, put a shirt on.

Disclaimer: I can say this because I am/was as big as anyone and I always had the common courtesy to remain fully clothed. :bigsmile:
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Rude and jerky people! Its like give your opinion fine, but there is line b/t being helpful and honest and just being a jerk! "If you got nothin nice to say then just dont say anything its that simple"

If i post a topic hoping for response but only get maybe 5, yet a person can post something completely pointless and 500 responses!

I just learned to stay off the boards and tend to my diary and workouts, but i feel people just respond to posts just to stir up mess and arguments
  • therealkittymao
    therealkittymao Posts: 194 Member
    Options

What is wrong women cursing?

:smile:

Right?!? Which reminds me, I hate it when people of either sex hold the opposite one to an outdated double standard on MFP (or anywhere else, for that matter).
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I get annoyed when big, fat guys use shirtless pictures of themselves for their profile pictures....It's not motivation, put a shirt on.

Disclaimer: I can say this because I am/was as big as anyone and I always had the common courtesy to remain fully clothed. :bigsmile:

HAHAHHAAHA I love your disclaimer!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    not piss me off- but the ads can be are annoying & totally irrelevant to my life. I mean I don't want to see a rotten banana every time i come on here or toe fungus. lol.
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    People who log "cleaning" or "doing hair" as exercise! BS! No, you did not burn 1800 calories get real. People are really cheating themselves. It's called BMR!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling this topic is going to get ugly here soon :laugh:
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    people in general, also my ticker,.....:tongue:
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    not piss me off- but the ads can be are annoying & totally irrelevant to my life. I mean I don't want to see a rotten banana every time i come on here or toe fungus. lol.

LMBO!!! right!:laugh: i noticed that too
  • LenaMena87
    Options
    People who log "cleaning" or "doing hair" as exercise! BS! No, you did not burn 1800 calories get real. People are really cheating themselves. It's called BMR!

OMG I'm loving this!!!!!!! So true! DO some real exercising!
  • Precious75134
    Precious75134 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    It really pisses me off when people ask for friends and say they are looking for someone who will support them and they will do the same...Then, days and weeks pass by and you are commenting on their status yet they don't say anything on your status about your progess...Look on their page and see that they respond to a few choice friends every now and then...Hate wasting my time going and deleting them and having to see their information fill up my page everyday...It really sucks....Honestly, I'm having a hard time finding friends that are dedicated to giving me the same support as I give them...AND, IT PISSES ME OFF!!!!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Nothing...because:

This is free.And I'm secure.

There are plenty of people who's opinions conflict with mine. I don't get worked up over trying to change them. I just have some bacon, instead. :tongue:
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    Boys and girls... If you're getting legit pissed off at a message board, you have to re-examine your lives. I'm sorry. This topic was just put on here to start an argument and get everyone worked up.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    people that bump old *kitten* threads, or keep stupid ones going
  • Precious75134
    Precious75134 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post...I needed to vent...cause I'm deleting as of right now...
  • LenaMena87
    Options
    Boys and girls... If you're getting legit pissed off at a message board, you have to re-examine your lives. I'm sorry. This topic was just put on here to start an argument and get everyone worked up.

Actually it wasn't....I started this to see what really pisses people off plain and simple....