NAKED sleeping

Options

Replies

• Krissy_b777
    Options
    Too cold to me, I usually wake up with a sore throat. Topless or bottomless sometimes :blushing: Always afterwards....lol.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    It's how I roll unless I'm in a room with someone I'm not intimate with. I wouldn't wear clothes at all, if it weren't required.
  • LilRedPitViper
    Options
    Why on earth would it be gross?

I prefer to sleep naked. I hate the feeling of being bunched up and constricted by clothing. I don't always sleep naked... in fact most of the time I go to bed with clothes on, but I'm usually peeling them off within 2 hours.
  • shelbystorey
    shelbystorey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes! Sleeping naked is the best. I only don't when I'm cold/ it's TOM.My surname is Scandinavian, so apparently it's in my blood :P
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My husband and I always sleep naked! What could be wrong with that? :love:
  • lilojoke
    lilojoke Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this for couple years now! There is a highlight though that can't be told here that involves my mom coming into room and saying I need to wash the sheets LOL
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I love sleeping naked. I sleep either naked or with just my boxers depending on my mood.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I wish I could but I sleep with my 3 year old. i should probably quit doing that :embarassed:
  • garyobesedeleted
    garyobesedeleted Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    what ever happened to pyjamas?!?!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this for couple years now! There is a highlight though that can't be told here that involves my mom coming into room and saying I need to wash the sheets LOL
    Do Mom a favor and invest in a box of Kleenex or a roll of paper towels.
  • Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Nekkid! Always! As soon as I get home, all the clothes, underwear and shoes come off and I throw on one of my husband's t-shirts. At bedtime, that comes off. I cannot sleep with anything on.
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Naked or very little clothing, T-shirt or tank top &/or panties at most!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Reading some of the stories, I have a doozy!

My apartment was a three story town home and a storm came through (I love sleeping through a thunder storm). The fire alarm goes off. I wake up, and the fire department shows up. The alarm goes off, so I go back to bed, closing my bedroom door to block out the flashing light from the fire truck. And then I'm out, sleeping hard.

I'm awakened by a knock on my bedroom door. I get up and open the door. There are three fire fighters in full gear standing outside my bedroom. One of them tells me they need to check my apartment and attic. I say, ok. Then he says, "Sir, would you please put on some clothes and go downstairs and wait." I was standing there butt naked and didn't even think about it.
  • pattan59801
    pattan59801 Posts: 142
    Options
    for those of you who sleep with anything on........Question???? when does your body breath????
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I always sleep naked. It started about 4 years ago when my boyfriend and I had one of our first opportunities to have a "sleep over" and we slept naked. Now we have lived together for 2 years and our naked bodies literally mold together while we sleep. We become one being. :smile:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    what ever happened to pyjamas?!?!

Those are four lounging in! Or going to walmart in apparently xD
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    It is definitely more comfortable to sleep naked, but I usually sleep in my boxer briefs... nobody wants to see me naked not even me.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I can't sleep with clothes on.. Sharing hotel rooms KILLS me

ETA: I keep undies on cause I have an incredible fear of a spider crawling in my vagina. :|
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Love sleeping naked !
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I love to sleep NAKED. I find I sleep much better but with having two boys that seem to crawl into my bed at night I can't do this unless they aren't here.