NAKED sleeping

Options

Replies

• Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Sleeping naked is the only way to go. I get all tangled up and stuff with clothes on. The only time I sleep with clothes on is when I'm camping. And my nipples thank me.
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    I used to, but then started wearing clothes so my husband couldn't get at me. Seemed to work./

We all have to make sacrifices.
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    The only time I don't sleep nakid is when I'm traveling and at a hotel. I hate getting anyting choked off by clothes. Then it's just skivies.. And for the improbable emergency at home, my pants are on the floor and the gun in the night stand. Both on my side of the bed.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    BEST.FEELING.EVER.

nuff said
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Only way to do it, baby.
  • austindog2
    austindog2 Posts: 128
    Options
    I would love to, but I'm an RA in an all-freshman dorm of 500 students... the fire alarm is bound to be pulled on the ONLY night I dare sleep naked! :grumble:
  • amalthea23
    amalthea23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I own more pj's than any 19 families combined, but I always sleep naked, unless I'm in the hospital.
  • Multistyles
    Multistyles Posts: 167
    Options
    Used to sleep naked every day till i started living with my wife, my sex drive is too high when i sleep naked so getting woke up every day was becoming exhausting to her lol
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Love it, but haven't done it but a handful of times in the last 7 years. My husband and I did every night until the kids came along.
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Best ish ever. Especially after a nice long shower where you went razor happy and it's new sheet day. :homer drools:

^^^This^^^ ( i think we must be soul mates!)
    Have slept this way ever since I moved out of my folks house, and even with kids.
  • djohansen
    Options
    every night:)
  • beachbumant_man
    beachbumant_man Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    BEST.FEELING.EVER.

i know right?
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hubby does, but not me. Couple reasons, one I'm ALWAYS cold. So combined with jammies and sleeping next to my own personal heater, I'm usually just right. Second, I sleep on my side or stomach, and my boobs are so huge that it literally hurts to let them free bird. So guess that puts me in the really big freak category.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    naked is the bomb!
  • gaylelynnmc
    Options
    :blushing: only way to go!!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I don't do it because my son comes and gets into bed with me in the mornings....
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i like to and so does the hubby but gotta lock the bedroom door or kids will just walk in. So not very often
  • nigel061
    nigel061 Posts: 109
    Options
    The most natural way to sleep - we spend all day in clothes so it's good to let the body "breathe". I sleep naked all year - I have an electric mattress pad for when it gets chilly.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Best ish ever. Especially after a nice long shower where you went razor happy and it's new sheet day. :homer drools:

^^^This^^^ ( i think we must be soul mates!)
    Have slept this way ever since I moved out of my folks house, and even with kids.
    Exactly!!!
  • kimiec
    kimiec Posts: 62
    Options
    This girl sleeps with her cloths on just can't stand things flopping all over. I have tried and just can't do it even after sex the cloths go back on right away. And this has nothing to do with during the day time in the summer then, the less cloths the better. I just can't sleep without cloths and have no idea why.