NAKED sleeping

Options

Replies

• THERubberDucky
    Options
    Best sleep of my life. 'Cept in the winter time.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    LOL always do always have done! :drinker:
  • rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Been sleeping naked since I graduated college. I absolutely hate sleeping with clothes. Just feel too restricted.
  • recreatinghappiness
    Options
    There's nothing better than a singlet and undies..
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I only sleep naked, at home or elsewhere.
  • yoashisme
    yoashisme Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love sleeping naked. I told my husband when we got married there were no cloths aloud in our bed unless we have poison ivy. I love this rule and I stick to it. There is such a great feeling about letting my body free from cloths. I also love the touch of his warm body as I am falling asleep... It's way better then feeling him in cloths.. :) I know a few months back I got poison ivy and I coul hardl sleep and it wasn't cuz I was scratching it was cuz I never sleep with cloths on and I hated it. So if like it let it all hang out... Let the boobies free
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Every night. Only gross if you have a house fire and have to run outside.
  • Ruger2506
    Ruger2506 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Have you ever slept naked?
    what do you think about it? (sexy, gross....)

I don't know how people sleep with clothes on. It's just uncomfortable. Nicole yells at me when I let the dogs in/out (late at night) without clothes on. I tell her it's up to the neighbors not to look if they don't like it. I am going to be comfortable in my own home.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I sleep naked very often lol. Especially in the summer. Or with just underwear on. Feels great :) x
  • bjhadden
    bjhadden Posts: 120
    Options
    I used to love sleeping naked, but now we have three children and somehow at least one of them ends up in our bed in the middle of the night.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I never did like sleeping naked...

What if I woke up in the middle of the night and the house was on fire?? What am I supposed to do then....just run outta the house naked?? I don't think so!!

OR>>>God forbid...what if one of the kids wandered into my room in the middle of the night to tell me they just threw up or something?? Do I really want them walking in and seeing me all sprawled out with the covers half kicked off of me...NAKED??

Nope...I don't like it. Too many uncontrollable variables...

DING DING DING!!! Or they crawl into bed...and here I am with all of my goodies showing!! Every once in a while, I do sleep in just my panties, but I normally try to have something on because you just do not know what the kids are going to do!!
  • sirihermine
    sirihermine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I never have slept in clothers, ever... It just makes no sense to me.
    I don't care if my kid comes in, she's seen me w/o clothes a lot of times. She ends up in the bed at times too, and I don't see why that should matter?
    In case of a fire I would have to bring a blanket to cover myself in I guess? I would probably be more concerned saving my kid and doggies than worry about being naked.

But then again, I go to nudist beaches - so I guess I'm a freak...
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    i don't like it at all.. after the fun stuff is over, i put on a tshirt and boxers.
  • Charliesuccess
    Charliesuccess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Nude please! I hate getting all tangled up in PJ's plus it get Hot!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I haven't slept in clothes since I was in my teens. I have a helluva time getting to sleep if I am sleeping at a friend's place and have to wear something.

I have no issue with my daughter seeing me naked. Hell, I took baths with her until she was two and a half. I don't want her to grow up thinking there's anything wrong with the human body.

I just don't see any point to wearing clothes to bed.
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    YUP! Im pro buff! nothing better that your goods hanging all over the place!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Only when I lived on my own
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I never though people didnt sleep naked, I have always done, dont feel natural to sleep in anything but my birthday suit tbh
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I never did when I was a kid, then as a teen I started doing it religiously. When I met my now-wife, we didn't, for a while, and now it depends on the weather, haha. If it's too cold, no.

I was diagnosed with testicular cancer last year, and a week or two before that I started sleeping in underwear as my uh.. bits were a little uncomfortable. All through my diagnosis and surgery, I was only naked for showers. And it took almost 6 months after my surgery for me to be comfortable enough to sleep naked again.

Feels weird having more than one sentence to write on this subject, haha!
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I slept naked all the time.
    Not anymore, since Im uncomfortable with my body