Replies

• MELLY319
    MELLY319 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • kcoyle220
    kcoyle220 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My youngest is 2 1/2 and I have "the pooch". I had two c sections too and i hear it can be worse from that.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    No before and afters, but my profile pic is me now. I had a c-section 20 months ago. Work out 6 times/week and watch what I eat!
  • sdubya04
    sdubya04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am a yoga and pilates instructor and do pilates almost everyday. I still have the wrinkly, saggy skin below my belly button. I hate it. But my upper abs are ripped. =) I would suggest making a conscience effort to hold those muscles in as much as possible. Like you're getting punched in the gut. Anytime you can train those muscles to stay tight will help them flatten. Pilates really work to flatten and tone the ab muscles so much more than mere sit ups! Also, stay far, far away from white flour! Love that belly for what it gave you!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    My problem is just the opposite. My last one was c-section and the pouch is pretty much gone. But the muffin top. Any help there?
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I gained about 75 lbs when I was pregnant. I went from a cute little size 4/6 to a size 14/16 at my heaviest. I had that tummy pooch like NONE OTHER. The first 2 pics are ones I took about a year ago in a swim suit that is my "goal bikini" (the bottoms are a size medium---I haven't been a size medium in the booty in like 7 years...sorry such bad quality!)...the 2nd 2 pics I took in that same bikini last week :) I still have some work to do, but I really started working at this in January, so that's basically my progress from January 2012 up until now!

Body5212011.jpg
    Body52120112.jpg

Body462012.jpg
    Body4620122.jpg
  • focus_grasshopper
    Options
    WOW!
  • Brianabomb
    Brianabomb Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I too am worried I have a c-section pouch and I too am working out 50 min a day 5 times a week and eating well noticeing weight loss everywhere except my saggy pouch, I have been doing situps so I am hoping that will help tone it up!

I had a C-section also... for the most part I'm happy with the outcome...my scar is barely visible etc. but I dont like the fact that I can lift the pouch and potentially hide objects under it LOL.

I can hide my 5 year old under mine! :laugh:
  • margowiliams
    Options
    OMG!! REALLY!!! You look fantastic!!!!
  • margowiliams
    Options
    WOW!! You look wonderful!!! I need to put your picture on my mirror to show me it really IS possible!!!
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    I gained about 75 lbs when I was pregnant. I went from a cute little size 4/6 to a size 14/16 at my heaviest. I had that tummy pooch like NONE OTHER. The first 2 pics are ones I took about a year ago in a swim suit that is my "goal bikini" (the bottoms are a size medium---I haven't been a size medium in the booty in like 7 years...sorry such bad quality!)...the 2nd 2 pics I took in that same bikini last week :) I still have some work to do, but I really started working at this in January, so that's basically my progress from January 2012 up until now!

Body5212011.jpg
    Body52120112.jpg

Body462012.jpg
    Body4620122.jpg

Way to go Mer! That is awesome!
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    ChristinaMcKeever Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm a little half way there but here is what's left of the mom pooch. I had a csection, vbac 18 months later and baby is now 9 months old. Please dont mind my hobo shorts ;/

3monthsside.jpg

3months-1-1.jpg

Wow you look absolutely fantastic!!! great inspiration to me thanks for sharing!!! :-)
  • stephl81
    stephl81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I want to post my after pics (because I dont really have any "before" pics). I had a breast reduction almost 13 years ago (I was only 17 :frown: ) gained 50lbs in college, had my son almost 3 years ago with a c-section, then lost another 40lbs so my body has been through the ringer. My boobs are saggy deflated balloons and my tummy has a pouch near my scar line. Ive always had a chubby tummy and that is where I gain weight first. I finally got enough courage to wear a bikini for the first time EVER last summer and I felt pretty good about it. Even though I dont have a "perfect" body, I still felt great and liberated! I do have pics of me in the bikini on my profile, feel free to add me.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

Body5212011.jpg
    Body52120112.jpg

Body462012.jpg
    Body4620122.jpg

Wow Mer! You look fantastic!!!
  • Sam426f
    Sam426f Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bump
  • graciemom828
    Options
    I have only had 1 child and he was a C-section and I was not in good shape prior but there is definitely a "bubble" pouch thing after - I have not worked hard enough to get rid of it in the 30 years since my son was born. A couple of years ago when I was at my first goal size, it was really noticeable through clothes. I can't afford any plastic surgery but would do surgery on it in a heart beat! However with my new found addition to Planet Fitness and trying to eat healthier, hopefully I can make a subtle change.
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options
    It took me 8 months after 3 years of living like the aug 2011 picture. I don't know how to post pictures here.
    http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/189/398/8189398_489.jpg
  • maureen173
    maureen173 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pictures, but I have 5 children, and gained 50 lbs each time, so I definitely have the pouch as a souvenir. :) I can tell you, that Winsor Pilates is AMAZING for re-shaping and toning, especially the abs. If you can get the original, from about 2003, it is a classic. I do the 20 Minute Workout until I am strong enough to move to the Accelerated Sculpting, and it really works! Good luck!
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!