Replies

• lg3703
    lg3703 Posts: 190
    Options
    Details girl, details!!
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I gained about 75 lbs when I was pregnant. I went from a cute little size 4/6 to a size 14/16 at my heaviest. I had that tummy pooch like NONE OTHER. The first 2 pics are ones I took about a year ago in a swim suit that is my "goal bikini" (the bottoms are a size medium---I haven't been a size medium in the booty in like 7 years...sorry such bad quality!)...the 2nd 2 pics I took in that same bikini last week :) I still have some work to do, but I really started working at this in January, so that's basically my progress from January 2012 up until now!

Body5212011.jpg
    Body52120112.jpg

Body462012.jpg
    Body4620122.jpg

Holy Smokes!!! You look stunning!! LOVE IT!
  • charming72
    charming72 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    wow!!!
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Ok - I'm jumping in! :embarassed:

I had baby #4 in January. The first pic is from the end of December - IIRC, I was at 35lbs weight gain; I gained a total of 40lbs. The second two pics are current. Since having my baby in January, I have lost a total of 43lbs. I would like to lose another 35lbs.

36w
    th_Photoon12-22-11at830AM2.jpg

11w PP
    th_Photoon4-10-12at1047AM.jpg

th_Photoon4-10-12at1047AM2.jpg
  • liamsmummy09
    liamsmummy09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    bump! You all look amazing!
  • va_va_voom
    Options
    Ok, well, I don't know what I did - but there are my pics. lol
  • jshipman64
    Options
    Yes, that's what I want, a significant change...YOU LOOK AMAZING!
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!
    I have the same issue! I have 2 boys, 7 & 2, both were C-Sections and am smaller than before I got pregnant, but still have the pouch below my bellybutton!!
  • Meganalva
    Meganalva Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I hate my stomach! It's still stretchy, flabby and yuck. I also had hernia surgery so there's a scar from that under my belly button & a scar on top from my belly button ring. I'm 24, and this is after 3 kids ages 5 & under. I have no before pics. I actually weigh less now than I did before kids anyway.
  • graciemom828
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • Ldavies85
    Ldavies85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Check out this video, it shows a few exercises that are supposed to help repair the stomach muscles from pregnancy
    http://www.doctoroz.com/pregnancy-videos/baby-belly-workout
  • va_va_voom
    Options
    Check out this video, it shows a few exercises that are supposed to help repair the stomach muscles from pregnancy
    http://www.doctoroz.com/pregnancy-videos/baby-belly-workout

Thanks for the link - I pinned it on Pinterest! :)
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Bump...For motivation!! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Great motivation and great pics :o)
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    First off, it was so enjoyable reading this topic. Incredibly inspirational! Makes me ashamed that I don't work harder myself, considering the adversities some of you have to deal with (separated muscles and all).

But I have a question for everyone. Hope you take the time to answer. :smile:

I'm hoping to get pregnant within the next couple of years, once I'm done school and so on. It really is one of the things I want most in life, to have not just one child but several! :heart: Is there a way to prepare your body for childbirth? A site that tells you what to eat, how much you should gain, and so on? I don't know if I could put myself through surgery afterwards (money wise ++), and I'd really rather just "bounce back".

Then again, I'm not a teenager anymore. I have a pouch and I'm not even pregnant! Eeek. :frown:
  • RNmomto4
    RNmomto4 Posts: 143
    Options
    Bump!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    First off, it was so enjoyable reading this topic. Incredibly inspirational! Makes me ashamed that I don't work harder myself, considering the adversities some of you have to deal with (separated muscles and all).

But I have a question for everyone. Hope you take the time to answer. :smile:

I'm hoping to get pregnant within the next couple of years, once I'm done school and so on. It really is one of the things I want most in life, to have not just one child but several! :heart: Is there a way to prepare your body for childbirth? A site that tells you what to eat, how much you should gain, and so on? I don't know if I could put myself through surgery afterwards (money wise ++), and I'd really rather just "bounce back".

Then again, I'm not a teenager anymore. I have a pouch and I'm not even pregnant! Eeek. :frown:

Everyone is totally different in the way they "bounce back" some do some don't. Some come out looking better then before pregnancy. The eating thing and how much to gain, well I know that you don't have to gain weight pregnant, I know that if you are over weight you can lose weight pregnant. I lost 70lbs while I was pregnant, but my baby grew perfectly fine and she gained the weight she needed to. I was also 250lbs at 5ft 3. I was well obese. As long as your doctor doesn't mind it, you can walk and do pregnancy yoga and so on. I have a friend who is pregnant and she does all this stuff.
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • xmommyof2boysx
    xmommyof2boysx Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    6918758878_35d32c24c9.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!