would you date someone plus size ?

Options

Replies

• snookemz
    snookemz Posts: 82
    Options
    It's really weird, I'm a big girl, but i've dated very fit men. I think maybe im a secret fetish to them? Who knows, but I persoanlly am not really attracted to "plus sized" men, just because sex between two fatties would be really hard. Plus i want someone who would help support me in my journey to a healthy life, not hinder my progression by bringing home mcdonalds everyday or wahtever. I do like thick men though, like 6'4 260 type men, but not where they breath hard just from goimg from one part of the house to another.

fatty sex isn't anything more difficult than normal sized sex, promise. Now pregnant fatty sex was a challenge...
    I started dating my plus sized man when I was very fit and thin. I gained a lot of weight with him, but that was ME not his fault. I also had 2 pregnancies with him in a short time frame and I overindulge while pregnant in a major way. That was 6 years ago and now that I'm plus size he still adores me. I'm trying to get back to where I was when we fell in love the first time because he deserves a hot trophy wife :) not because he prefers me thin, he prefers some meat honestly.
    But hell yeah, I'll date plus size men, same criteria as smaller men - I want a great personality and someone who I can laugh with.
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Totally would. Just depends on what I find attractive about them (if anything). I have seen some plus size women who put waif thin women to shame in the attraction department. For instance... Mia Tyler... oh hell yes!

And for those who say no, hopefully people don't get all bent out of shape over it. We all have our own tastes. And that's ok. To each their own, and all that jazz.
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is 6 foot, and he said he weighs almost 300 pounds. And I know i'm bad at looking at people and guessing weight but he doesn't look like it to me. He's a totally sweetheart, I don't really care what he weighs! He's the best!
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I prefer guys taller then me for once, 2ndly i like build guys, not skinny and not chubby.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    If the guy is kind, loving, and courteous to other people I'll give him a go. I also generally prefer guys that are over 6' with a thicker build and nice broad shoulders with big strong hands. In fact my husband is 6'4" and is really strong!
  • kimiec
    kimiec Posts: 62
    Options
    I don't know if I would or not but right now my boyfriend who isn't overweight might as well be he does nothing but go to work and sits around we do nothing. He is to bed by 730/800 pm so it doesn't always matter if they are overweight or not. Heck I would just like a guy who wants to something together.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

*suddenly feels like the only chubby chaser in the world
  • ezreka
    ezreka Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I sure would, I am attracted to personality not looks.
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I married an ex~football player. He is now a big cuddly teddy~bear since he stopped lifting. So he is a big boi! Yummy too!:wink:
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Nope :)

I can honestly say that I've gotten to the point that I want to be healthy and I expect the person I am with to want to be healthy as well!

Maybe you're the inspiration they need? Never say never. :drinker:
  • Chrystibel
    Chrystibel Posts: 116
    Options
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Mmm yes I would date someone plus size in the ahem...lower area. ;)
  • dixiecup19
    dixiecup19 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    definitely need a big guy. upwards of 6'5'' ish and football player. YUM. I have kind of a set criteria when I'm looking for a man. Tall (makes me look small haha), strong, and a nice chocolate brown! haha
  • Chrystibel
    Chrystibel Posts: 116
    Options

I always find chubby, unshaved, long haired, geeky looking guys so much more attractive than a skinny or muscular guy, so you're not alone. Your BF is cute, he looks like Jon's brother a bit in the pics i've seen.
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Some fat men are appealing and others are not. Some men look weak and feminine when fat and others seem strong and manly even tho fat. If they are really funny and smart and makes me laugh, well, that would be great.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    Options

I always find chubby, unshaved, long haired, geeky looking guys so much more attractive than a skinny or muscular guy, so you're not alone. Your BF is cute, he looks like Jon's brother a bit in the pics i've seen.

yeah, he's the sexiest thing i've ever laid eyes on. He's also over a foot taller than i am: makes me look like a midget

22669_10150093740945089_725090088_11227441_6220087_n.jpg

you know what i hate?

when people see someone my size-- average
    with someone his size-- Plus size

they almost always assume I have low self esteem, or that i'm "settling"

psh. my man may be brilliant, handsome, witty, educated, and a creative genious

but he's also joyfully plush.

and though i'd love him if he suddenly lost 250lb

i find him incredibly sexy just how he is
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    I have before...dont see why I would not if one ever came into the picture. If I am physically attracted to them then why not....as long as they have a personality to go with.
  • LuneBleu85
    LuneBleu85 Posts: 217
    Options

Nope me too! :)
  • PapaverSomniferum
    Options

Nope me too! :)
    :flowerforyou:
  • Gary1977