Canada?

Options

Replies

• lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    The dino coin is a collectors item and is not being produced for general circulation.

^^^ Your hat is freakin awesome !! I need that HAT! and I think that coin sounds really cool !

Hats off to Canada ! xoxo
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Wait, do the hundreds really smell like maple syrup? I haven't thought to smell them.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    They really do Em. It's very faint but it's there!
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wait, do the hundreds really smell like maple syrup? I haven't thought to smell them.

you have to get a stack of 'em. like 4 or more to really smell it. just 1 on it's own--the scent isn't very strong.
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options

you have to get a stack of 'em. like 4 or more to really smell it. just 1 on it's own--the scent isn't very strong.

Is that why my wallet is all sticky?
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    To all arguing about health care:

Take your argument to another thread. This thread is about glow in the dark dinosaur money, (which I think is rather cool as a geologist because I love fossils). I didn't know it was a collector coin either ha ha (didn't really read the article all the closely :blushing: )

I sorry... :flowerforyou:

I wasn't arguing I was being funny. Perhaps you missed my emoticons? COME ON PEOPLE! Snack time?

:happy: :happy:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I think Justin Bieber was Canada's retaliation for Miley Cyrus...

She's more tolerable than Bieber. I'm sorry, your argument is invalid.
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

LOL. if you have stacks of $100's and they're sticky--i don't want to know where you got them...
  • teeley
    Options

She's more tolerable than Bieber. I'm sorry, your argument is invalid.

She sounds like a man

He sounds like a woman

stalemate
  • Veganbambina
    Veganbambina Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    A glow in the dark dinosaur coin? I WANT ONE!!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options

no. you don't really want to know.
  • Laner07
    Laner07 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Someone is jealous of our awesome coinage
  • teeley
    Options

LOL. if you have stacks of $100's and they're sticky--i don't want to know where you got them...

ahahhaha...good point....
    and that smell in NOT maple syrup
  • recriger
    recriger Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    "no. you don't really want to know. "

I DO!! I don't remember the last time I could afford to even look at 1-hundred..much less 4. (the heavens open at the sound of the word "Hundred")
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdRghWAWHs2GdJgOK5DJoCpujxhnIrXRohQXq7z-nPxL70V5TX

Oh dear god I'm laughing hysterically at this.
  • CatrinaTime
    Options
    My son would love this, haven't seen it in circulation so must be a collector.
  • Twins2007
    Twins2007 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Canadians think ham is bacon.

LMAO!!

Noooooooo...Americans think Canadians call ham bacon...!!!

Never understood this...Or why I can never find a GOOD smoked meat sandwhich ;)
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

Take your argument to another thread. This thread is about glow in the dark dinosaur money, (which I think is rather cool as a geologist because I love fossils). I didn't know it was a collector coin either ha ha (didn't really read the article all the closely :blushing: )

I wasn't arguing I was being funny. Perhaps you missed my emoticons? COME ON PEOPLE! Snack time?

I sorry to you too! :flowerforyou:

Do I get Canadian citizenship (or at least a visa) now for apologizing so much.... :wink:
  • teeley
    Options

I sorry to you too! :flowerforyou:

Do I get Canadian citizenship (or at least a visa) now for apologizing so much.... :wink:

No, but we will send you a collective glow in the dark dinosaur coin
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    And Miley Cyrus was retaliation for Celine Dion.