30 Day Shred Challenge (4/16/12-5/16/12)

Options

Replies

• rds532
    rds532 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I just did day 3 on level 1 - I'm still sweating! The cardio kills me but yet I use my elliptical 5 days/week. I really hope I see the results others are seeing in 30 days!
  • suja1983
    suja1983 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I'm having trouble with motivation at the moment. Would love some support!!!!
  • Kimbutterfly85
    Kimbutterfly85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I want to join too! I could really use the motivation because I tried the first day of the dvd on Monday and I felt a little overwhelmed. But I know I can do it, I just need a little push and I think keeping up with you guys would be helpful! Are we going to post the before and afters in this same thread? Thanks!
  • PRECIOUS85
    Options
    I'm with you!!!! Do we post back here?
  • binky78
    binky78 Posts: 60
    Options
    Count me in! Ready to get it going, support will help keep me motivated:)
  • mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    I would love to join in!!
  • mayralee13
    mayralee13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I will love to join the group......I started today its free on youtube!!!!!!!!
  • Gulzilly
    Gulzilly Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My 30day shred finally came in today!

I finished Level 1 Day 1. It wasn't hard-just a tad bit challenging. But it went by super fast! I took a picture of what I look like today. Will be doing the c25k app as well while doing this. Hopefully in 30days I will see my stomach fully toned!
  • Pandoragirl
    Options
    I just discovered that my DVD got shipped to the wrong place. It got shipped to my school instead to my house. I'm on spring break so I won't be able to get to the DVD till Monday. :( BOHOOO!! I guess I will have to pay again and get the Amazon Instant Video. I'm debating whether to start today or monday now that I'll be getting the streaming level 1. Suggestion guys!

level 1 shred is on youtube. sorry i don't have the link but it's the full workout.
  • ChefTamiCinNC
    ChefTamiCinNC Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Afraid to ask but....what is the 30 Day Shred? Can someone totally out of shape do it? (that would be me) My walking buddies are not reliable (well neither am I) because we all have so much going on from the time our feet hit the floor in the morning! I have been pretty accountable to MFP so maybe joining this group I will stay accountable to the work out. Thanks!
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Would love to join this group- got my dvd last night and will try to start tonight-- I will post a pic but I guess I haveto first creat a flickr or photobucket account because I dont have one and I am told that is how you do pics in these threads-- I look forward to doing this with you all!!!!
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!!!! Do we post back here?

I believe so
  • CeeeMac
    CeeeMac Posts: 1
    Options
    We start Monday the 16th? I am going to this. I will hunt down the DVD this weekend. 20 minutes a day, no problem! Plus, if I continue going to the gym 3x a week i'll be in killer shape. I will take my measurements and post them Sunday night.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I just confirmation of my 30DS shipping today!!

If you purchase it on walmart.com its only like 7.46 with tax & free shipping to the store.

If I get mine in time I will start too!

Good luck!
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I will like to join in. I always start and never get to finish it. so this time Im going to do it. :)
  • busymomof6
    busymomof6 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am in. Ill take my pic and measurements on Sunday. Can't wait :)
  • caegem
    caegem Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    IM in! I have the CD and I have never done it! so this will be my motivation!! I am currently seeing a personal trainer 2x a week, but on the other days im gonna shred it with the rest of you!
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Im in, im also going to get my friends who arnt on here to start it too!

xx
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to dust off the DVD I bought months ago...I'm in!
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Besides the DVD, what other items are needed for the 30 day shred?