Replies

• marla_jones
    marla_jones Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    bump
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I've been using the Bragg's ACV and Barlean's Extra Virgin Coconut Oil for about a month now and I do think they are helping me shed a few extra pounds. I was stalled a bit but they seem to have gotten me back in motion. Even if they have no effect on losing weight I love the taste of them and they are good for me. I use maybe 1/3 spoon of the oil in my coffee in the morning and I drink the ACV with water everyday for lunch ;)
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I've been using the Bragg's ACV and Barlean's Extra Virgin Coconut Oil for about a month now and I do think they are helping me shed a few extra pounds. I was stalled a bit but they seem to have gotten me back in motion. Even if they have no effect on losing weight I love the taste of them and they are good for me. I use maybe 1/3 spoon of the oil in my coffee in the morning and I drink the ACV with water everyday for lunch ;)

I don't like the EVCO in coffee, and get a gag reflex when eating by the spoon. Any other suggestions on how to get it down?
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options

I don't like the EVCO in coffee, and get a gag reflex when eating by the spoon. Any other suggestions on how to get it down?

if you like oatmeal thats how i prefer it. it's also nice in fruit smoothies.
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options

if you like oatmeal thats how i prefer it. it's also nice in fruit smoothies.

I don't do oatmeal or fruit smoothies, but you gave me a good idea - I have a protein pancake almost every day and I can put it in there. THANKS!
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    bump
  • annabanana1786
    annabanana1786 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Peppychristian
    Peppychristian Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    If this seems successful with firming up skin after babies, or even huge weight loss, I will create a new thread to let you all know.

I am very interested if this works for you. I too am struggling with a belly bulge since my third child.
  • msmileyface
    msmileyface Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am using both vco and acv but I am also counting cals and working out so its hard to determine what does what. I will let you know if i see any stomach flattening.. that's my hope!
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • nhgirl30
    nhgirl30 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just started using ACV last night to see if it will help my burning stomach pain. I hope it helps with my belly fat too! I was also looking at coconut oil but decided to wait. I think after reading the posts I will buy some.
  • edinbors
    edinbors Posts: 112
    Options
    bump
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • fitNeeC
    fitNeeC Posts: 1
    Options
    I have use the mothers vinegar, take 1 spoon full each morning, chased with orange juice. After 2 weeks the knee joint paid was gone completely. Use coconut oil for entire body and hair. It gives a nice natural sheen to skin and hair.

Vinegar is suppose to be a cure all, many have sworn by it for various medical conditions. I have seen people lose weight behind it, but they take it differently than I do for joint pain.

It must be mothers apple cider to get the results I had, distilled has all the impurities processed out.:flowerforyou:
  • dwiebe85
    dwiebe85 Posts: 123
    Options
    bump
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    what ever you do dont burp soon after drinking that glass of acv water. Some one might think you are a douche bag.
    Hahaha....
  • EmmieSu
    EmmieSu Posts: 136
    Options
    My sister uses the coconut oil to make popcorn. It's the best popcorn I have ever eaten!! My aunt adds the oil to her oatmeal, everyday, and has noticed that her hair is getting thicker. She has very thin hair, and has noticed that using healthy oils everday for the last six months is making a difference in her hair.
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Vitacost has Bragg's Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar -- 32 fl oz for $4.45 and
    Nutiva Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil -- 54 fl oz - $24.41
    Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil -- 15 fl oz - $9.00

If you are a new customer you can take $10 of any $10 purchase.

http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralCode=90219113

I KNEW I was getting ripped off. I got my quart of Bragg's at my small local nutrition store and paid $6.99 for it.

Bump
    Those *kitten*!!! (remembering Kenny) :wink:
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    My sister uses the coconut oil to make popcorn. It's the best popcorn I have ever eaten!! My aunt adds the oil to her oatmeal, everyday, and has noticed that her hair is getting thicker. She has very thin hair, and has noticed that using healthy oils everday for the last six months is making a difference in her hair.

I've got to try this with the popcorn, thanks ;)
  • Selah37
    Selah37 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    A lady told me that she and a few of her friends add Bragg's apple cider vinegar to their water every day and they all have lost weight. I have been drinking it in my health shakes but not consistently. From what I have heard from other, it really works. They say use Braggs because it has the "mother" in it- the core of the apple. Not all ACV are created equally apparently.