A New Me - Let's get started!

Options

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Yay! For losing weight and maintaining weight! I fiddled around with calories for today so that I can eat cake at Sharlotte's party this afternoon. I have an additional 328 left for the day, so that gives me some room to eat a little more at her party. I don't know if we are having food or not. I don't know if anyone remembered to buy charcoal or if we are all broke! :)
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    August 26th
    LisaC - 160.2 (down 2.2...woohoo)
    Kathy - 160.2 (down 3.3 YEAH!!!) Too funny Lisa we weighed the same this morning. I hit my 15lbs! ANd my mini goal of 160 by Sept 1st
    Alanna - 182.1
    Olivia - 175
    Bri - 160
    Debbie - 195
    Christine - 199
    Daniel - 135.5 kgs
    Silver - 188
    Emily - 210
    Sabrina - 162-163
    Pam - 210
    Kitty - 180
    Megan - 217 (down 2 pounds)
    Katie - 150.6
    Stormie - 164
    Judie - 235
    Kim - 192 (SAME 192!)
    Lisa - 158
    Sarah - 208
    Cheryl - 129
    Jennie – 140
    Sherry – 193
    Phoebe – 167.4
    Stephanie – 193
    Angela – 150
    Kat – 162 (same) - not surprising since I was slacking on the exercise...I will do better this week!
    Tammy – 172
    Kidd – 186
    Megan (Curvy One) – 151.5
    Jill – 168
    Debbie2 – 221.4
    Donna - 190

Congrats everyone, you guys are awesome and so inspriring. Thank you! :drinker:
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    August 26th
    Kathy - 160.2 (down 3.3 YEAH!!!) Too funny Lisa we weighed the same this morning. I hit my 15lbs! ANd my mini goal of 160 by Sept 1st
    Alanna - 182.1
    Olivia - 175
    Bri - 160
    Debbie - 195
    Christine - 199
    Daniel - 135.5 kgs
    Silver - 188
    Emily - 210
    Sabrina - 162-163
    Pam - 210
    Kitty - 180
    Megan - 217 (down 2 pounds)
    Katie - 150.6
    Stormie - 162 (down 2 pounds)
    Judie - 235
    Kim - 192 (SAME 192!)
    Lisa - 158
    Sarah - 208
    Cheryl - 129
    Jennie – 140
    Sherry – 193
    Phoebe – 167.4
    Stephanie – 193
    Angela – 150
    Kat – 162 (same) - not surprising since I was slacking on the exercise...I will do better this week!
    Tammy – 172
    Kidd – 186
    Jill – 168
    Debbie2 – 221.4
    Donna - 190
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    I didn't feel like it, but I got my workout in. Yay!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO I did it .... I have lost 10 pounds :love:

Congratulations! :D
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Megan and Kathy for both hitting goals!

Everyone else is doing so so good! I'm so glad that everyone is in the right mindset. Those who haven't lost seem to know that they need to continue doing what they have been doing or make improvements! That's the only attitude to have! We can not beat ourselves up EVER - just pick up where we start at today and move forward. We can't undue what's done today, just improve tomorrow!

I have decided that my short term goal is not only the massage, but I want to be under 150 for my birthday. I have 8 weeks now and I only need to lose 11 pounds to be at 149. I know I can do it! I'm counting on you guys to make sure I get there. I need to stay committed and follow through for myself! :wink: :heart: :flowerforyou:

My baby turns 6 today! I can't believe how fast she has grown up. I can remember being pregnant with her like it was yesterday! :cry:
  • LisaC1026
    Options
    Megan - when are you going to get the mani/pedi that you have earned? :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    Megan Yay, mani/pedi! Did you get your work out in today?

Silver
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Megan and Kathy for both hitting goals!

Everyone else is doing so so good! I'm so glad that everyone is in the right mindset. Those who haven't lost seem to know that they need to continue doing what they have been doing or make improvements! That's the only attitude to have! We can not beat ourselves up EVER - just pick up where we start at today and move forward. We can't undue what's done today, just improve tomorrow!

I have decided that my short term goal is not only the massage, but I want to be under 150 for my birthday. I have 8 weeks now and I only need to lose 11 pounds to be at 149. I know I can do it! I'm counting on you guys to make sure I get there. I need to stay committed and follow through for myself! :wink: :heart: :flowerforyou:

My baby turns 6 today! I can't believe how fast she has grown up. I can remember being pregnant with her like it was yesterday! :cry:

Happy Birthday to her! :D I hope that you can reach your goals!
  • LisaC1026
    Options
    Thank you Stephanie! I hope she's having a great day at school today! Today is sharing day where they tell each other about themselves, so that should be fun!

I plan on meeting my goals, or at least trying as hard as I can. I'm down 7 pounds since August 17th, so giving myself 8 weeks to lose another 10+ should be very reasonable!

:heart: Lisa
  • LisaC1026
    Options
    Christine - I wanted to thank you for your sweet post yesterday! It is very hard to find the time to be true to yourself when you have others counting on you, but we all figure out how to manage....one way or another! :wink: Great job on being down a pound this week!

Megan - did you do it yet? We did SIU this morning and I was still sweating like crazy. I'm not complaining though, I'm down 7 pounds in 9 days....I definitely think that this purchase was worth it!
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    So does chasing a toddler around and playing with her in the pool count as a work out? She likes to jump off the side of the pool into my arms, then I have to lift her back out of the pool so she can do it again! Does that count?
  • LisaC1026
    Options
    Silver - I would say that it does! I don't know that I would count it in your exercise, but you know that you are getting a little workout from it.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    So does chasing a toddler around and playing with her in the pool count as a work out? She likes to jump off the side of the pool into my arms, then I have to lift her back out of the pool so she can do it again! Does that count?
    I agree with Lisa! It counts but I don't add mine to my excercise calories...I figure it's an added bonus of weightloss with Toddlers :)
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Christine - I wanted to thank you for your sweet post yesterday! It is very hard to find the time to be true to yourself when you have others counting on you, but we all figure out how to manage....one way or another! :wink: Great job on being down a pound this week!

Megan - did you do it yet? We did SIU this morning and I was still sweating like crazy. I'm not complaining though, I'm down 7 pounds in 9 days....I definitely think that this purchase was worth it!
    No LisaC i havent started it .... i had hernia surgery in 06 and its been bothering me so i dont want to start anything to strenous until i see my dr and she tells me its okay .... I just got home been gone sine 9am this morning .... i had to take my truck into the shop and they gave me a 09 caravan (kinda ugly) sorry if anyone has one but just my opinion
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    I'm not counting it in my exercise. I was just hoping that it would be countable off the record.
  • velvetkist
    Options
    Anytime Lisa! That's what we are here for after all, encouragement, motivation, support....it's a boost when someone recognizes your efforts! We all have a gift. My mom always said that mine was the ability to make others feel special. I try to live by that standard. :heart:

I probably would have lost another pound but my muscles were so sore yesterday I didn't do any exercise and I had entirely too much sodium! LOL I have a feeling that I am retaining a lot of fluid and I should see a bigger drop by next week. Well, I hope anyway! :laugh:

I'm going to be out of town next week, so I might not check in daily, but I will definitely check in on Wednesday.

Have a good one all, and again, WTG on the personal wins!

Christine

158741.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    August 26th
    Kathy - 163.5
    Alanna - 182.1
    Olivia - 175
    Bri - 160
    Debbie - 195
    Christine - 200
    Daniel - 135.5 kgs
    Silver - 188
    Emily - 210
    Sabrina - 162-163
    Pam - 210
    Kitty - 180
    Megan - 215(2 pounds lost this week 8/26/09) started out at 225
    Katie - 150.6
    Stormie - 164
    Judie - 235
    Kim - 192
    Lisa - 158
    Sarah - 208
    Cheryl - 129
    Jennie – 140
    Sherry – 193
    Phoebe – 167.4
    Stephanie – 193
    Angela – 150
    Kat – 162
    Tammy – 172
    Kidd – 186
    Jill – 168
    Debbie2 – 221.4
    Donna - 190
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great day!!!

Congrats to everyone who lost! And keep hanging in there to the ones who didn't !! (like me!!!)

Talk to you guys tomorrow!!!
  • LisaC1026
    Options
    Congrats everyone for a wonderful day! Continue to update for those who haven't had a chance yet.

Until tomorrow....

:heart: Lisa