• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Good Job LisaC..... even if your sore you better kickbutt :tongue:
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    LisaC enjoy your vacation.

I know I got my ticker to work, it's awesome!

I tried to work out while Sharlotte watched, but she keeps taking my Magic Circle so she can do it. So... I have to work out when she's sleeping. I don't know how I'm gonna manage it monday. Ben might be up and I have Sharlottte till 1. And Ben will probably show up around then. I hope I can get Sharlotte down for an early nap that day, so I can work out before Ben gets there. And wednesday, I think Ben will still be here and I"ll have to try and figure out a way to work out around him being there. I don't want to be watched. I'm so out of shape that I look stupid when I do my work out DVD. Plus I really do have to work out Wednesday. We're having Sharlotte's birthday party that day. I have to get batteries for my camera. I'll try to post some pictures up if I can. :happy: I'll try to get a recent picture of me taken as well. So I can post it up on my profile page.
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Megan - I'm bringing the A game next week. :heart:

Silver - When is your daughter's birthday? Elizabeth's actual birthday is August 26th - exactly 2 months before mine. But since she's in school now we bumped it to the weekend.

Since I am trying to push you guys, I am going to push myself too. I promise to log in on Sunday night and let you know how I did at the birthday parties. That is going to suck for me to admit to you guys if I totally bomb out, but I'm going to be honest with however the day goes!
  • jen622
    jen622 Posts: 13
    Options
    Wow... I really have to step it up to keep up with everyone on here. I'm only working out once a day. Looks like I will have to work in another work out. The bad thing is that I wake up at 5am to get ready for work because my work hours are from 630am to 415pm. So if I do a work out in the morning, I have to get up super early. :sad:
  • LFlynnOC
    LFlynnOC Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    a helpful hint: start and end every meal with a glass of water. If you're too full at the end of the meal to drink the water, you know that you've eaten to much

That's a great idea. I will definately have to try it.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    You can do it Jen .... just take baby steps ... one day at a time
  • jen622
    jen622 Posts: 13
    Options
    Kim - Nope, let's do it. I'm planning on working towards getting up at 5:00-5:15 so I can get my workout done in the morning which will be starting the week of August 31st for sure. I will be working out two times a day next week and following a modified eating plan as part of the slim in 6 program, so let's commit to each other. You work out every day and I'll get my 2 work outs in every day next week. We are doing this to be here for each other, so we might as well start now! Does anyone else want to join in with us?
    You can do it Jen .... just take baby steps ... one day at a time

Okay... I am going to start working out with you Lisa and Kim. I will wake up early and do a pilates work out or my wii active workout in the morning. This will pair with the swimming I'm already doing in the evenings. :bigsmile:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO JEN ..... way to be committed hun
  • LisaC1026
    Options
    Yippie Jen! I think that sounds great. Are you kidding me?!? One work out a day is fantastic. I am only doing 2 workouts next Monday-Saturday (and then MAYBE if I am super motivated after) because of doing the Slim In 6 program and wanting to lose as much as I possibly can!

So there's 3 of us now....who else is in for the early morning workouts?
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Judie - that is a fabulous idea! I am SOOOOO proud of you for coming up with that! What are you going to do with all the other cupcakes that you make? The kids may even love that more - they will each have their own mini-cake to decorate! :flowerforyou:

I am only going to make 5 cupcakes. One for each of my kids 4 and my husband's makes 5.
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    Sharlotte's birthday is actually September 26. But we want to do the party at the Pool in Hyner, Pennsylvania. The pool is free. So we are gonna have hot dogs and hamburgers and cake and ice cream. I'm only gonna eat a little bit of cake and maybe a hot dog or 2. Shouldn't be too bad.

I would join the morning work-outs, but I"m terrible. I started co- sleeping with my daughter a couple months ago, She's almost 2. If I set the alarm it'll wake her up and I"ll have to deal with her, being all cranky and what not. Though if I happen to wake up before her I will get up and eat breakfast and work out. Other than that I wait until she's taking a nap to work out.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    LisaC: can you please describe what the slim 6 is ???? thanks hun
  • LisaC1026
    Options
    Slim in 6 is a workout program that Beachbody offers. Here's the link to get more info...

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/slim_in_6.do?code=SLIMIN6DOTCOM

The reason I chose Slim in 6 is because I have watched the infomercials for years. It was on 2 weeks ago on a Saturday morning and I already had been thinking "what am I going to do with myself" as I was sitting there eating egg whites and sauteed onions and peppers I went to the calendar and counted out 11 weeks until my birthday. I needed something that was a short term commitment that I thought I would get great results from, and it appears to be holding true. I figured if I could commit to 6 weeks I would be over the hump and would actually have made it a lifestyle change (or at least the beginning of one)

Let me know what you think after checking out the website. I'll tell you anything that I can. So far I love it - it's working the hell out of me (I've lost inches ALREADY after only 6 workouts in total) and I'm down 6 pounds since Monday morning.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    Thats great LisaC... i will check it out and let you know....okay i am off to make a healthy lunch .... be back later everyone
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    I can't afford those kinds of things. But my Danskin Pilates Magic Circle is showing results already and I just started it Sunday. 2 lbs, yay!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    Thanks LisaC..... i just ordered it ....CANT WAIT TO TRY IT OUT :happy:
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    Well, Thanks for all the support today girls! I will check back in tomorrow! Gotta hot date with the boyfriend ;) Have a great night!!! Thanks Lisa for all your motivation and support!! and to everyone else too!
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    I think I"m gonna get a Yoga DVD. And maybe do that on the day I"m not doing the Magic Circle.
  • LisaC1026
    Options
    Kim - hot date! :blushing: Have some fun! I'm hoping that next week is constantly HOT with myhubby! :love: :wink: I'm glad that I have been motivating you - that makes me feel great!

Megan - YEAH! I am so glad that I inspired you to order it. Do NOT be fooled - it is a LOT of work but appears to be well worth it. We'll both get the 6 weeks completed before my birthday. This is great! :bigsmile:

Silver - I think that sounds really good. You need to do what is practical for you!

I am probably done checking in for tonight - I've been out cleaning the garage getting it ready to be a "castle" on Sunday for the kids. I don't feel like doing my workout now - but damnit - I only have 2 more days to go and I will have completed 6 workouts this week. I refuse to give up now! I hope that everyone has a great night and I'll check back in in the morning! :drinker:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    WOW am I motivated today ..... did 30 minutes of laps in my pool and 40 miutes on my "total gym" as well as my 90 min cardio WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO ME LOL LOL:tongue: