Cheeseburger Tuesday

Options

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I'll gladly participate!! How does a bacon boca burger sound?

NOM NOM NOM! Bacon...
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    One more friendly reminder! Can't wait to see your cheeseburger goodies this afternoon!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I have my submission all ready:

IMG_20120409_193903.jpg

That's a turkey burger with cheddar, BBQ sauce, tomato, red onion, and lettuce. A cucumber, radish and dill salad, and greek yogurt onion, garlic and dill dip with Ruffles.

If you're asking yourself, "I feel Iike I just saw this meal somewhere...." It's probably because it was in this month's Real Simple magazine (all but the greek yogurt dip, that's my special addition).
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    I have my submission all ready:

IMG_20120409_193903.jpg

That's a turkey burger with cheddar, BBQ sauce, tomato, red onion, and lettuce. A cucumber, radish and dill salad, and greek yogurt onion, garlic and dill dip with Ruffles.

If you're asking yourself, "I feel Iike I just saw this meal somewhere...." It's probably because it was in this month's Real Simple magazine (all but the greek yogurt dip, that's my special addition).

BEAUTIFUL! :) nice work K.
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    This week's burger is homemade. 90/10 Ground Beef mixed with 1 egg white, 1/3 cup oatmeal, 1/4 cup Sweet Baby Rays, onion powder and garlic powder. Topped with swiss on an onion roll.

04102012Burger.jpg
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    If I hadn't started my diet there would be more lamb burgers but...

Garlic, rosemary and feta lamb burger with tzatziki and double cheddar and jalapeno ground beef burgers and a side of sweet potato fries

2012-04-10%252018.04.15.jpg
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Mmmm... I'm jealous, acg! I've got my cheddar turkey burgers on now. Should be done shortly! It smells so good!
  • cmaxmor
    cmaxmor Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I had no idea this thread existed! I will be in like Flynn next Tuesday!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    No pic (just walked in the door and finished mine), but it's a 1/4 lb extra lean ground beef burger on a kaiser bun with fresh muenster cheese, guacomole, barbecue sauce, bacon, and onion. NOM NOM NOM NOM
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    If I hadn't started my diet there would be more lamb burgers but...

Garlic, rosemary and feta lamb burger with tzatziki and double cheddar and jalapeno ground beef burgers and a side of sweet potato fries

2012-04-10%252018.04.15.jpg

Oohh Pretty! Nice work ACG!
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    This thread is giving me intense cravings...Might have to send DH out to grab some burgers in a bit!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    This thread is giving me intense cravings...Might have to send DH out to grab some burgers in a bit!!

DH's are excellent for such tasks! :smile:
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Today's was chicken with sauteed onions and mushrooms, brie, avocados, and a side of sweet potato fries:

burger041012.jpg
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Hi all!

Just a friendly reminder that TODAY is Cheeseburger Tuesday again!!!

Can't wait to see your cheeseburger/hamburger/veggieburger goodness shortly!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Today's was chicken with sauteed onions and mushrooms, brie, avocados, and a side of sweet potato fries:

burger041012.jpg

WOW, that is gorgeous!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Just a friendly reminder that TODAY is Cheeseburger Tuesday again!!!

Can't wait to see your cheeseburger/hamburger/veggieburger goodness shortly!

It made me laugh to see this was bumped again. :laugh:
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Dang, I just did this last night and I never ever have cheeseburgers but I was craving one so bad.
    Fit into my calorie goal and everything.
    Too bad it wasn't Cheeseburger Monday!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Dang, I just did this last night and I never ever have cheeseburgers but I was craving one so bad.
    Fit into my calorie goal and everything.
    Too bad it wasn't Cheeseburger Monday!

No problem! We have a few people who choose to post on Tuesday about their cheeseburgers from other days, so go ahead and participate if you like :smile:
  • luvnthenewme
    luvnthenewme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I plan on posting next week! Can't wait!
  • debbandoli
    Options
    A cheeseburger is easy to fit into the plan....