5'5 girls..what is goal weight?

Options

Replies

• jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4.5." My goal is around 165ish. But my real goal is to wear a size 8-10ish. I may re-evaluate when I get there, and focus on dropping some inches around my waist if needed. I doubt my hips and thighs would let me go any lower than that, and I don't need to be a size 2 or 4 to be happy. I also tend to be a bit more muscular, so 120s aren't realistic for me, once I get to about 180 or so I'll stop paying attention to the scale.

I'll probably be in the BMI "overweight" category at my goal.

SW/size: 250/18-20 US (UK20-22)
  • amruden
    amruden Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    5'5

sw=198
    current=166
    goal=145 (even tho everyone thinks this is CRAZY)

10086220.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Original wt: 260+
    Current wt: 176

Goal : 125-135
  • CChadd87
    CChadd87 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 25 years old. My goal is 135-140. My SW was 169 and my CW is 148.
  • zoedallas
    zoedallas Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    5"5"
    SW: 122
    CW: 115

I'm happy with this weight but I need to convert some belly flubber into muscle. So now that I got the weight down, I'm concentrating on exercising and getting in shape. If muscle adds more weight, then I'll be happy with that. I want to look good in the mirror, so I don't worry overmuch about what the scales say.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5

If I told you my weight and my goal ... you might not believe it. OR .. you might want to know more : )

Hate to be a tease .. but ... just feel like it today don'tcha know : )

Jen
  • harlanJEN
    Options
    5'5

sw=198
    current=166
    goal=145 (even tho everyone thinks this is CRAZY)

Why does everyone think that is CRAZY ? Hmmmmm
  • BBBBennyandtheJets
    Options
    I'm 20, and my goal is 130 lbs. 5'5"

SW: 242lbs
    cw: 223.5lbs
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    My goal is probably 140-150 and I'm not there yet. , but honestly I think I'm to the point of not really caring. Just gonna continue to eat, lift heavy and see where it takes me. I'm fairly confident I will never see the 120s though.
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 31, I had a goal weight when I first started last year at 178lbs...but I've come to the conclusion that when it comes to Health and Fitness the scale is null and void!

I'm at 138, right now I have definition I've never had and prob the smallest I've ever remebering being, besides HS but even then I wasn't fit or healthy!

the scale is a good for some feedback but don't let the scale define you and your journey!
  • harlanJEN
    Options
    the scale is a good for some feedback but don't let the scale define you and your journey!

You got it sister !
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 41/2, 56 yrs old and aiming for 155 lbs. I'm afraid if I lose too much weight my face will look wrinkled and saggy. :smile:

I'm 5'6", 58 years old and weigh 141. As you can see from my profile photo, my face is neither wrinkled not saggy. You only get sags and bags if you lose the weight too quickly. At .5-1 lb per week, you won't have to worry about wrinkles....I actually got rid of my double chin.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with you Reyna (what a surprise ;) ).

I'm a mom to 4, 34, and 5'5". My SW here was 161, original goal was 135. Current weight is 135, and I'd like to get below 130, but I'm really not too worried about the number. Right now I am just focused on being healthy, losing body fat/inches, and gaining definition.
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my goal is 135lbs as of now. I am currently 144 and I am nervous 9 more pounds won't make as much of a difference as I'm hoping! We will see :)
  • incircles_lp2
    incircles_lp2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    135 or 145lbs. I am very muscular, so anything less than 135lbs and I would be too skinny
  • katismiles
    katismiles Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 and 5'5.5. I'm about 128 and my goal is 120.
  • dstanfo7
    dstanfo7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5 and 21 years old. My goal weight is 115lb but Ill be happy with anything close to that. I seem to stop at 120lb. I mostly want to teach myself how to eat more healthy instead of always going to the junk food. So far I have lost 7lbs on here. Good luck to everyone and reaching their goals. :)
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 135....once I get there I'll see if I need to adjust that!
  • incircles_lp2
    incircles_lp2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    135 or 145lbs. I am very muscular, so anything less than 135lbs and I would be too skinny
  • SashaCaper
    Options
    I'm also 5'5! I'm a bit younger but a lot heavier :-P My SW is 212 and I haven't lost an inch yet. My goal weight is 130.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!