Replies

• kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congratulations!!!
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Brilliant job!! You look great. The abs are coming along great and there's wonderful definition getting in there.

Please keep it up and post later on as your ongoing results will be a great motivator for all of us.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic!!
    Your "before" is about where I am right now, so this is very inspirational!
    I've just started "You are your own Gym" 10 week program using body weight exercises as I can't get a gym membership just yet, but I think NROLFW will certainly be the next thing I take on!!!
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing
  • Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Holy mother...you are having awesome results for your hard work! I'm going to have to pick that book up. Comes highly recommended on this site. I can see why! Way to go!
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I am currently lifting with this program as well. I have been thinking that it may be time to adjust my calories. I set them from the calculations in the book, but am begining to think they may still be a bit high. I haven't gained, but I haven't lost any yet either. I am definitely feeling much stronger and more balanced, but I want to cut like you have! Congratulations on such awesome results!
  • Woolooloo
    Woolooloo Posts: 82
    Options
    Can't argue with those results!
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sorry, a bit out of touch. Could someone tell me the long name of this book?
  • krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Sorry, a bit out of touch. Could someone tell me the long name of this book?

"The New Rules of Lifting for Women" :smile:
    198601 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am a firm believer in heavier weights. I have people comment on my arms and shoulders - they are very sculpted. It is due to heavy weights. I used to do the lighter ones with tons of reps - now I do the heavy ones and wow what a difference! There is a girl at my gym who looks amazing - very fit. I watched her work out and she does weights for 90% of her time there! Lots of weights / squats etc..... it works!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Holy cow. I need to get this book!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    That is a great difference.
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    Holy shiz..you look smoken.
  • krissypea79
    Options
    I am a firm believer in heavier weights. I have people comment on my arms and shoulders - they are very sculpted. It is due to heavy weights. I used to do the lighter ones with tons of reps - now I do the heavy ones and wow what a difference! There is a girl at my gym who looks amazing - very fit. I watched her work out and she does weights for 90% of her time there! Lots of weights / squats etc..... it works!

Agreed!!! The most fit women I see at the gym are the ones working out over in the free weight area with the guys! lol. I am so happy to be one of them, now! Best decision I've ever made, in terms of working out!
  • grizzlymaze
    grizzlymaze Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    One word. Beautiful!!!
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Now I need to get the book!
  • krissypea79
    Options
    Holy shiz..you look smoken.

Me???? Haha...how about those arms of yours - nice!!!! :smile:
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    So I decided to go for it...I wanted to share my progress so far after starting to lift heavier weights on a regular basis. I have been doing "New Rules of Lifting for Women," and still have a ways to go (I'm only in the 4th week), but I figured I'd share my "before" and "during" photos to encourage anyone who is considering lifting. I am doing very little cardio, maybe a quick 20-30min on my non-lifting days if I have time. I am down only 10lb from my before picture, but am now a size 4-6 instead of an 8-10, my jeans are looser in the thighs and shirts that were previously tight on my arms are no longer tight. Lots of work to do, still, but I am pleased with my results so far. :happy:

BeforeAfter2012-1-1.jpg

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!! I just started reading it last night, now I'm even more anxious to get started!!!!!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    AWESOME change in such a short time! Great work !!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!