NROLFW - Before & During Pics

Options

Replies

• Kcham817
    Kcham817 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I'm really liking the New Rules program, I'm feeling the burn in places I didn't know existed. Imagine what you will look like after the final stage Smokin!!
  • BuckeyeLife
    BuckeyeLife Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I can see a MASSIVE difference in your legs. Like, wow kind of difference.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I too attribute most of my success to NROL4W. It's a great program, and we have a great community for it in the groups:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/119-new-rules-of-lifting-for-women-nrol4w-

thank you for posting your results, very inspirational!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    You look great! So, I assuming this lifting program truly requires a gym to do properly. Is that true? It would be so hard for me to get to a gym. I could on weekends, but during the week would be very difficult.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You look AMAZING!
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sorry, a bit out of touch. Could someone tell me the long name of this book?

"The New Rules of Lifting for Women" :smile:
    Thanks so much! All the people posting about lifting weights are really inspiring me to get busy.
    Congratulations on the transformation!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! If this doesn't convince people to start lifting... I dunno what will!!! You look fantastic :)) Actually, "fantastic" doesn't even do you justice lol.
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Dang..you are doing soo good, your belly button even changed! Mine is a deep dark circle of hell:laugh:
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    SNIF! SNIF!:sad: You had me at "before".......just kidding - that's my ultimate after photo!!! Awesome inspiration - can't wait till I get there! Thanks
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible.

I am utterly impressed by your results thus far. WOW!
  • krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Dang..you are doing soo good, your belly button even changed! Mine is a deep dark circle of hell:laugh:

Bahahaha that is a hilarious metaphor!!! :laugh: (thank you for the compliment, and the laugh lol)
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    bump to look at when I get home. No pictures here at work. :(
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    you look great. I love this program. I am starting stage 2 tonight
  • jeano22
    jeano22 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Your results prove that heavy lifting will enhance a women's figure and not bulk us up to look like men. Congratulations.
  • krissypea79
    Options
    You look great! So, I assuming this lifting program truly requires a gym to do properly. Is that true? It would be so hard for me to get to a gym. I could on weekends, but during the week would be very difficult.

Thank you!!! I do know people who do this workout at home. You'd really need a cable machine (for the lat pulldowns, seated rows, etc), weight bench with barbells & dumbells, and a swiss ball, none of which I have at home! It can be done, though!!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    It's really an amazing book. I really enjoyed the program especially the prone jack knife moves on the exercise ball!
  • krissypea79
    Options
    It's really an amazing book. I really enjoyed the program especially the prone jack knife moves on the exercise ball!

I LOVE the prone jacknifes!!!!! They are probably my favorite exercise in Stage 1! It's like you can really feel them working as you're doing them!
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Truly awesome results :drinker: One more bit of proof that lifting heavy weights makes women HOT and not big and bulky!:tongue:
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Impressive! Keep it up!
  • theberard
    theberard Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Having seen this, I went straight to Amazon and bought the book! I already lift, but more information is always good, right? :) Thanks for the motivation.

Haha, me too! Except I lift boxes of frozen dough in a bakery, not weights in a gym. But now is my time to step it up!

Great job, an inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!