NROLFW - Before & During Pics

Options

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    You look great! So, I assuming this lifting program truly requires a gym to do properly. Is that true? It would be so hard for me to get to a gym. I could on weekends, but during the week would be very difficult.

Thank you!!! I do know people who do this workout at home. You'd really need a cable machine (for the lat pulldowns, seated rows, etc), weight bench with barbells & dumbells, and a swiss ball, none of which I have at home! It can be done, though!!

Thanks! Yes, that means gym for me too. Even if I bought all that equipment I'd have nowhere to put it! I barely have room for the treadmill.
  • omma_to_3
    Options
    How many times a week is this workout? Maybe next fall I could do one day during the week. So maybe Tuesday, Friday, Sunday? Or is it more than 3 times a week?
  • alemap67
    alemap67 Posts: 13
    Options
    WTG!
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Wow - this is great to see! I fully plan on getting this book once I'm closer to my goal (right now - ANY movement is good, so I'm sticking with a learner's circuit).

You've done awesome, and that blue suit is so cute! What a great way to see such a change with little scale movement!
  • krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    How many times a week is this workout? Maybe next fall I could do one day during the week. So maybe Tuesday, Friday, Sunday? Or is it more than 3 times a week?

I do it 3 days a week, but it can be done in less days per week, it will just take longer for each stage. I do Mon, Wed, Fri with weekends off. Sometimes I will do a little cardio on Tuesdays & Thursdays. Tues, Fri, Sunday would be just fine - as long as you have at least a day in between to rest, you are good to go!!
  • omma_to_3
    Options
    Thanks! Once I remove some additional fat I plan on starting something and this looks pretty good!
  • MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome results!
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous! Incredibly sexy!
  • shell6469
    shell6469 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow... Fantastic results. Thank you for encouraging the rest of us, who are trying to get to a place of feeling better about themselves. I had not heard of the book. Nothing Amazon could take care of though. I should have my copy by the end of next week! Take care...
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    What does NROLFW mean? You look amazing! Great job!
  • krissypea79
    Options
    What does NROLFW mean? You look amazing! Great job!

It's a book - "The New Rules of Lifting for Women" by Lou Schuler. He has a version for men, too.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,946 Member
    Options
    All you ladies who are interested in HEAVY LIFTING (with Lou Schuler's program), please come join the "NROL4W" group, here on mfp.

(There is also a "women strength training" group, here on mfp, that you can join, too!)
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    amazing progress! LOVE lifting heavy!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
    Can this be done at home? I'm trying to avoid a gym membership.
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Keep up the great work....you look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Dam girl what yo name iz? What you numba iz? :wink: Good job keep it up
  • krissypea79
    Options
    Good job!!!
    Can this be done at home? I'm trying to avoid a gym membership.

It can definitely be done at home if you have the right equipment. I skipped the section, but there is a part of the book that gives you suggestions for home-versions of the workouts. :smile:
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Amazing, super result. I was going to skip the gym, but I'll go now
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    *seen that my question was already answerd*
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer...and am loving it. I think I will look into this also...you look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!