BLACK TEAM!!

Options

Replies

• annaliza
    Options
    Lori, thanks for the encouragement! I really appreciate it. I'm just at a total loss at this point but here I am, hanging in there, just like you said.

I'm sorry to hear that you struggle as well, but it's also good to know that others are going through the same thing as you.

And yea...I can't wait for the week to be over so I can have my morning coffee again lol
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,756 Member
    Options
    Lori, thanks for the encouragement! I really appreciate it. I'm just at a total loss at this point but here I am, hanging in there, just like you said.

I'm sorry to hear that you struggle as well, but it's also good to know that others are going through the same thing as you.

And yea...I can't wait for the week to be over so I can have my morning coffee again lol

A few of us are at that same loss. Welcome, but sorry. At least we have each other. :flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I am here, cleaned house all day and just got done with my sons open house where we had to switch classes like he does on a daily basis. Well I am very tired fixin to go to bed. Waking up at 440 to run my 5 miles and boy I am beat...

Hope everyone has a great night!!
  • jeanniedreambtl
    Options
    I am here, cleaned house all day and just got done with my sons open house where we had to switch classes like he does on a daily basis. Well I am very tired fixin to go to bed. Waking up at 440 to run my 5 miles and boy I am beat...

Hope everyone has a great night!!

You're doing great. I'll support you all the way and PLEASE vice versa I need it lol
    :wink:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey my friends! I have spent my day trying on some of my old SMALLER clothes to see if they fit. Some do and some don't and the smaller smallest ones I gave to my mom because she can wear a child's 14 or something. I have put my bigger pants into a bag to take to the Salvation Army this week before I head back to work and I don't ever wanna see them again! Woohoo! I'm nowhere near where I wanna be but it's just a plus being in smaller clothes. I know you all understand where I am coming from too. I haven't lost what you all have but you have all been my inspirations and my friends along the way! Thank you all so much for your support! I am gonna say that after my birthday party this weekend I am going to get right back on track. Yes I am gonna wait until then so I'm not pressured to do good. There is gonna be too much wonderful food to pass up! Hope you have a great night!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Okay I just started the 100 push-ups challenge and I am only on week 1, day 1 and I am so sore. UGH!

I hope everybody is having a great night!

Annaliza, I wish I had some advice for you but I don't. Hang in there! :flowerforyou:
  • 72lori
    Options
    Morning all.

Last chance workout people! Work it!
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Got my 5 miles run in this morning and while I was there I had the pleasure to have someone point out the space shuttle attached to the space station of course I could not see anything but what it looked like a fast moving star, but cool to know that they knew what they were looking at and pointed it out to me because when it was outts sight they left.

Well gonna do my work out video later

Hope all is well.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Morning Black Team!

Annaliza-I wish I had a good answer for you. Up until now I had been blessed with a plataue free existance. That is until a few weeks ago. I have been hovering between 198 and 202 the last few weeks. And while I was stressing at first I have decieded to take the wise Jeanni's advice. I am going to eat well and excersice and if I lose some weight along the way...BONUS! It's a battle anna and we are all here for you. I hope your scale starts moving. We love you either way.

Renae-Smaller clothes rule!

Tamara-I am so proud of all the running your doing. I just hope I can be as disciplined about getting up and swimming this winter. I am a man who has a hard time getting out of bed. And the colder it gets outside the harder it is for me to get out of bed. That and the fact that I work at Bed Bath and Beyond so you can imagine how comfortable my bed is with all that fluffy Bed bath and beyond stuff. Oh man, you are amazing woman. I would love to run with you someday.

Shuntae-Did I read somewhere back there that you ran 9 friggin miles?! WOWZA, your another person I wish I could run with. Your awesome! and yes your BF does look like LL. That's pretty cool. lol

Well folks I am having a daddy momment. I am sitting here with the three year old while DW and the oldest son are off at the first day of Kindergarten. I have been pretty stone faced through this whole experience but honestly I can't believe my baby has gotten so big. I am allowing myself a few mins to be all mushy and sad about it then it's back to "Daddy" mode. I can't even imagine how Bethany is feeling. She has been home with that boy since the day he was born. If I feel this emotional I can only IMAGINE what she is feeling.

I'm looking for my next race. I have a couple of 5k's in late october I am doing but I need something before then. A guy that I work with told me about a half Marathon in NH that is great in september. He said he loves it because the route is BEAUTIFUL in the fall and the aid stations have themes and it's just generally alot of fun. That and the big ol bowl of apple crips they give you after the race. Anyway, He's been a multisport athlete for years and it's great having someone at work to shop talk with. Anyway, he said he's not going to run it this year because he's coming off an injury and isnt sure he should run that far yet. Well the bad news is, the half marathon is sold out. The good news is the two person relay is not. So I sent him an email seeing if he wants to do the relay with me. So I would do the first 6.4 miles and he would do the rest. As long as he doesnt care about winning seeing as I run an 8 min mile and he runs a five and a half min. I might get to run in this one afterall.

Anyway, Have a great day everyone!

:drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Hey Spy Guy and all you great black teamers! Sending you a shout out Hello - way to go - back from the Blue team!!

Keep up the great work!
  • 72lori
    Options
    Walked my 3 miles, got all kids off to school. Gym for back, biceps and legs. Walked 2 miles with an incline 8-15%. Rode the bike for 15 minutes. Forgot my HRM. Bummer.

Ate my egg beaters, drank my smoothie, time for a shower. Later peeps.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Wow Lori, sounds like you had quite the productive morning!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone! I have spent most of my running around and trying to get things settled for the party this weekend. It seems like it will never get here. And BTW, the birthday party is Saturday and after that I am back on track. I am not going to pass up all that great food we are gonna be having! Hope you are all doing great and hope the scale treats you kind in the morning! Later!!
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Renae, I don't know where you call home, but it is only 1:20 pm right now and I have been thinking afternoon nap. You coming on here and saying good evening just made me sleepier! :laugh:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    I am having a rest day. I actually working forward to exercise tomorrow although on the agenda is that nasty bike and I am not excited about that. However, it is a great work-out so do it I will.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    *listens to the crickets chirping*

Hello?

anyone here?

bump

:drinker:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    I am Andrew, but I am leaving to go get my starving son from football practice. It is no wonder you can see the boys ribs. Skinny little thing!
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    I am here andrew thanks for the comment about wanting to run with me, that makes me feel good especially all that you have accomplished. If ya'll are ever in Nashville Tn look me up, you know where to find me..lol

I ran my 5 miles this morning and then took the kiddos walking this afternoon and we did another 2.75 miles then I took them to dollar scoop night at baskin and robins what a deal.

Fixin to head off to bed after I get these kids to settle there tail down guess ice cream was nto such a good idea an hour before bed time...lol
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Peek a boo.
  • 72lori
    Options
    Peek a boo.

Stranger danger! LOL. Kidding. Lynnie!

I :heart: that picture so much. You rock those sexy shots.