BLACK TEAM!!

Options

Replies

• lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Is it creepy that I take them of myself?
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

Nah, I think it's talented.
  • lynniejones
    Options

If I had cute kids I'd take pictures of them. LOL.
    Well I *do* have cute kids but they aren't little anymore. But in March I can take grandbaby pictures. whoo hoo
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

Well I *do* have cute kids but they aren't little anymore. But in March I can take grandbaby pictures. whoo hoo

You don't take pictures of the "kids" so you just take pictures of the "girls". :laugh:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,756 Member
    Options

You don't take pictures of the "kids" so you just take pictures of the "girls". :laugh:

Bahahaha! The twins ARE very photogenic.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    So excited had to share....I have zucchini in my garden!!!!!!! Yes! I managed to grow something other than tomatoes. I actually had green peppers and cucumbers too but I was waiting for the zucchini. One was ready and its already been baked into orange zucchini bread. Yummy !! 170 calories a slice but worth the calories to me.

I know kids simple minds, simple pleasures. Even posed with it before I yummed it.:laugh:
  • lynniejones
    Options

Bahahaha! The twins ARE very photogenic.

Hahah. My daughter's friend posted a bunch of pictures on FB and tagged "the twins" in every one of them. LOL.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    So excited had to share....I have zucchini in my garden!!!!!!! Yes! I managed to grow something other than tomatoes. I actually had green peppers and cucumbers too but I was waiting for the zucchini. One was ready and its already been baked into orange zucchini bread. Yummy !! 170 calories a slice but worth the calories to me.

I know kids simple minds, simple pleasures. Even posed with it before I yummed it.:laugh:

Bobbi-- so impressed-- the only thing I can grow is mold in my refrigerator-- I kill everything else I touch--

We're gonna try hopefully next year to grow some 'maters-- if we can find a place in the yard where the kids and the dog will leave 'em the H alone. Puh-- as if--

Have a great day everyone-- off to type!

welcome home, Lynnie!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Hope you all had a great weigh in day! Mine was ok. I am still fluctuating that one pound up and down I believe. Ugghh!! That's ok because after Saturday it is back to doing it all good! Catch you all later!

Welcome back Lynnie and the Twins!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Good morning black team!

The scale fluxuations continue and I am up this week. Ah no matter. Gonna keep on keepin on. Have a great day all!
  • annaliza
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!

Ok, I hate my scale *kicks it to Zimbobwe*

I am exactly at the same weight I was a month ago and haven't changed. Plateaus suck!!!

When is this week over? My co-workers ganged up on me and told me I need to drink a cup of coffee LOL. I guess I've been a bit grumpy in the morning this week. Cutting out coffee was a bad idea for me lol.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    My scale was kind to me today :smile: I am at 160.0. This jazzes me because with any luck and hard work I will see the 150s right around the corner. 5.5 pounds to go and I will be where I was when I quit. I am slowly getting back down there. :smile:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Annaliza, I hope your toe is okay after kicking your scale that far! OUCH! :laugh: :laugh:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Good job Amanda

Annaliza you may want your scale back so dont kick to far

Renea- your doing a great job

Andrew- That pound will come off before you know it

Lynn- where have you been

Juts got done with an 8 miles walk/run. I ran the first 5 miles in 57 minutes and walked the last 3 in 47 minutes. My legs were cramping. Now eating my oatmeal and then off to a meegtign with my darling husband.

Have a great day, the scale is the same for me, Maintaining where it outta stay.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Hey Team!

The scale was pretty nice to me this week...I'm down 1.2 from last week, which puts me back into my happy range. On the high end of the range, but in it nonetheless.

Have a great day!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Ahem. Dadadada tada! I finally got the scale to go in the right direction :drinker: 1 lb, but still - actually 3 lbs from last week. Woohoo!! Too bad dh had to go ruin my good day :ohwell: Left the house with no breakfast, going now to go make a bowl of oatmeal in the micro. Happy weigh in day Black Team!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    you know-- scales-- whaddyagonnado?

Woman issues, hormonal issues-- sending my arthritis totally haywire, carpal tunnel haywire-- I hurt freakin' everywhere--

So the scale right now is the least of the crap--

Keep on pluggin' people-- it's just a number-- eat right, exercise-- mind over matter--

Later--
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    you know-- scales-- whaddyagonnado?

Woman issues, hormonal issues-- sending my arthritis totally haywire, carpal tunnel haywire-- I hurt freakin' everywhere--

So the scale right now is the least of the crap--

Keep on pluggin' people-- it's just a number-- eat right, exercise-- mind over matter--

Later--

I couldnt have said it better myself Marla:wink:

Hi everyone! Just checking in to say hi and log my food...oh and its weigh in day so I need to turn that in too. Just so everyone is clear when Sam posts the chart, I havent turned in my weight in I think about 2-3 weeks? So, if it says like 10 lbs lost or so, rest assured it wasnt all in one week lol.

I hope everyone is well and having a great week!:flowerforyou:

P.S. Jeannie, Marla, Lynnie, Shuntae and Andrew (I hope I didnt miss anyone!) I love all the new avitars! Everyone is looking AMAZING!!
  • 72lori
    Options
    Morning all! Looks like we had some happy black teamers and some who are doing bad things to their scales. Mine can stay. It was down a pound. I'll take it. 2 more and I'll be back to my lowest which I saw at the beginnin of July.

2 weeks and we leave for Disney. Let's hope my trips to Pennsylania taught me a lesson and I don't have a repeat of stuffing my face with whatever I feel like it. I need to do some planning. We are going to do as little eating out as possible. Too expensive with 4 kids. We rented a house with my parents, sister and her little boy and my brother. Since we can drive I'm taking the crockpot so we can have meals ready when we get back from the parks. The one good thing I have going for me is that there is a lot of walking involved at those Parks.

I would like a Marla vacation and to come home weighing less. It can be done!

Gotta get myself in the shower. DH gets his Bronze Star today, so I'm headed to watch that ceremony.
  • 72lori
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!

Ok, I hate my scale *kicks it to Zimbobwe*

I am exactly at the same weight I was a month ago and haven't changed. Plateaus suck!!!

When is this week over? My co-workers ganged up on me and told me I need to drink a cup of coffee LOL. I guess I've been a bit grumpy in the morning this week. Cutting out coffee was a bad idea for me lol.

I think the week is over... drink your coffee!

Look on the bright side, you are exactly the same weight you were a month ago. You managed to maintain and didn't gain- that's something in itself.

Hang in there and seriously, drink some coffee. :laugh:

Edit: Here, this will make you feel better. On May 4th I was 154.6. Today I was 154.4. If charted, the numbers in between those 2 dates would like the woo-woo up and down bumps on a roller coaster. In four long months I lost 2/10 of a pound. Yah me! That would be perfect if I were at goal, but since I'm not it's a little crappy.

Like Andrew said, keep on keeping on!