BLACK TEAM!!

Options

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    DH gets his Bronze Star today, so I'm headed to watch that ceremony.

Lori-- how exciting! Take some pictures to share-- that's wonderful!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Gotta get myself in the shower. DH gets his Bronze Star today, so I'm headed to watch that ceremony.

That's awesome...congrats to him!
  • annaliza
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement Lori....though it does not make me feel better to see you struggle with the scale as well. I am thankful for your kind words though....so I will just keep on keeping on :smile: Good luck on your trip to Disney. I have really enjoyed my trips to Disney over the years. It's easy to spend lots of money there, too :smile: Also, congrats on DH's Bronze star! You must be so proud!

MTGirl - congrats!!!

Yay! Tomorrow I am drinking coffee!!!!!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Gotta get myself in the shower. DH gets his Bronze Star today, so I'm headed to watch that ceremony.

Impressive Lori..please tell your husband Thank you from my family.:drinker:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,931 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday. Man it's been a long week. Decided to take this past week and not let my life get controlled by MFP. Was nice to not obsess over every little thing. But, am back at it now. But hopefully not obsessive about it...we shall see.

Sounds like we've had a wide range of emotions this week.

Glad to be back. :bigsmile:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,756 Member
    Options
    Hey all, hope you had a good day.

We went and saw my DH get his bronze star. I put pics on facebook if you are interested. If we are not friends (Lori Shaak Eckel). We stopped into his office for a few minutes and our daughter was looking at pictures on the digital frame. She saw a few of me and kept saying how much skinnier I was. I love that child! lol

Have a great night..... what'sleft of it.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! It's so hard to get so much done in such short time for a dang party. I feel like I have been running around like crazy and I have! I'm ready to relax and get back to normal, what ever that may be. After Saturday it should get better and the lifestyle change will resume! Hope you are all doing great! It sounds like the scale was very kind to most of us. See you all on the other side, tomorrow that is!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Hi beauties. Checking in. Thanks for the welcome backs. I'm still having trouble balancing work, home, working out and all the little "life" stuff...but I'm not stressing about it. I have a sink full of dishes and don't give a damn.
  • 72lori
    Options
    Lynnie, you'll figure it out. At least the twins are pretty self sufficient. Those dishes aren't going anywhere, no worries.

Renae- good luck with party plans. Just makes me know even more why I don't do those big shin dig things.

Off to shower.... I think DH and I will celebrate his award....lol.
  • 72lori
    Options
    Morning all. Got in my walk, eating a little sumptin, headed to drop the 3 middle school brats (:wink: ) off at school, then to the gym.

Have a great day!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hello team

I wokr up this morning saying man I wish it wouldd rain so I wouldnt have to run. So I drop my daughter off at school go to the park started my first 1.25 lap and low and behold about threef fourth around my lap it started to rain, I was like man I can run in the rain I will slip and bust my tail, so I was like what am I gonna do I am already out here, so I was like hey I have a membership to the local gym that has no contract its just 3 dollars a visit, its been like 3 years since I have been, so I went down there fro 90 minutes and burne d810 calories it felt fabulous.

I went to church last night and I am telling you that sermon was for me, telling me not to let the devil get my down, and have self control. It was fabulous also.

The devil will not tempt me again with bad foods. I plan on one cheat night a month and thats its other then that I am here and focused.

Hope all is great.
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Where oh where is my black team, what yesterday was weigh in and now no one is here???

HELLO???
  • 72lori
    Options
    I've been here, wondering where they all went too.... they are out there somewhere.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Just came in from my run...didn't get as much as I wanted in before dark, but I'm still happy with it. The weather is just amazing right now, so it was nice and comfortable.

So excited to have the day off tomorrow! Think I may get up and go to the gym for weight training in the morning, and then figure out what I want to do after that.
  • Marla64
    Options
    hey gang-- I'm here-- life's bowling me over-- busy times.

reworked my schedule to spend more time with the kids-- blessings abound.

need to scoot-- I am lurking often, just no time to regale you all with my windy tales--

Know that you're all in my heart--

Love to all--
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Dropping in to say hey and good night! Try to catch you all tomorrow! Loves to you all and I miss ya'll! have a great Friday!!!!
    Team Mascot Tami is having her c-section tomorrow too! Woohoo!!!
  • annaliza
    Options
    Morning everyone!

Looking forward to a 3 day weekend! Just have to get through today.

Hope everyone has a great holiday!
  • 72lori
    Options
    TGIF! It's been a long week. Rolling out of bed this morning was hard, but I did it. I also did my workout even though I really didn't want to. Talked myself through. It's all good.

Happy Friday!
  • Marla64
    Options
    just fixed an egg sandwich for my strappin' hunk of a football playin' son-- only for him to spit the first bite out, saying the egg was undercooked-- he's a total *kitten* when it comes to egg white. (don't tell him I said that)

so, what did I do? Let him throw the whole egg/sausage/cheese on an English muffin in the trash? God forbid-- that would be too sensible.

I ate the whole greasy thing for my lunch-- since I'd already had breakfast--

No more food until dinner-- ha-- 8 hours from now--

Idiot!
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Good Morning everyone

Went to the gym got myworkout done there, 800 calories burned came home at my oatmeal and banana just had a snack a golden delicious apple.

Now the baby is waking up so guess I better go.

Everyone have a safe and happy hoilday weekend, but remember no going overboard