I found something very disturbing on my BF's phone....

Options

Replies

• Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    well what did you expect he's.........

Never made it as a wise man
    couldn't cut it as a poor man stealin
    Tired of livin like a blind man
    sick of sight without a sense of feelin

and this is how you remind him..........hahahaha

I love this answer. So much.

You wanna get married?

it's the sexy mustache isn't it............such a babe magnet ;)
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You poor thing! Keep your head held high, as others have stated it could have been much much worse. He could have the Bieber-fever!
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    Oh God, No!!!!!!!! Run for the hills!!! What a dog! What a loser! *kitten*! LOL
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Ahh, Nickelback, the Backstreet Boys of rock. I say be done with him!
  • Bunnie_Rex
    Bunnie_Rex Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    So, last night my boyfriend was sitting next to me on the couch and messing with his phone. I caught something out of the corner of my eye that I did not want to see. I didn't say anything to him at the time because I wasnt sure if I was really, truely seeing what I thought I saw. So a little bit later when he was out of the room I searched his phone...now I KNOW this isnt right to do, but I had to know...and then there it was, staring me right in the face...not one, but TWO....TWO...Nickleback songs! WTF am I to do???? I dont know how I can continue to be with someone who purposely and deliberately has that on his phone...sigh.

Is nickleback code for some kinda gay activity???

LMBO!!!
  • SiouxsieQue
    SiouxsieQue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    well what did you expect he's.........

Never made it as a wise man
    couldn't cut it as a poor man stealin
    Tired of livin like a blind man
    sick of sight without a sense of feelin

and this is how you remind him..........hahahaha

Hey, hey, he wants to be a rockstar.
  • habsfan802
    habsfan802 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    So, last night my boyfriend was sitting next to me on the couch and messing with his phone. I caught something out of the corner of my eye that I did not want to see. I didn't say anything to him at the time because I wasnt sure if I was really, truely seeing what I thought I saw. So a little bit later when he was out of the room I searched his phone...now I KNOW this isnt right to do, but I had to know...and then there it was, staring me right in the face...not one, but TWO....TWO...Nickleback songs! WTF am I to do???? I dont know how I can continue to be with someone who purposely and deliberately has that on his phone...sigh.

Is nickleback code for some kinda gay activity???

just the act of listening to nickleback is a gay activity and should be dealt with immediately ... seek professional help
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry, I can only imagine what you're going through right now.

Spend time with your friends, you really shouldn't be alone through a situation like this.

Remember, time heals, perhaps in time you guys can get past your differences, people grow and change, and perhaps it is just a phase, although I'm sure that trying to move past this would be very difficult.

Have you offered counselling? There are so many good gigs out there that can help draw him away from that evil sound.

If you do decide to help, I'm afraid the only option for him is cold turkey.

Good luck...
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    409.png
  • Symphonic_Silence
    Options
    oooh-cat.gif

Personally, I'd rejoice that I'd found a man with a decent taste in music :happy: :tongue:

I guess I'm lucky that my hubby shares my enjoyment of Nickelback, older Creed, some Seether AND some 3 Doors Down.
    Then again, they've led me down the dark path of progressive rock/metal, art-rock, psychedelia, some doom metal, etc....Curse my poor judgement in music....
  • blueyeb
    blueyeb Posts: 85
    Options
    Is this really happening?! I hate it when I walk into the twilight zone

if-i-lold-does-that-make-this-thread-funny-thumb.jpg

What he said!!! lol, now that IS funny :laugh:
  • cristileigh
    cristileigh Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    LOL!
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Dump his *kitten*!

LOL :)
  • grizzlymaze
    grizzlymaze Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with nickleback? Wtf
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry, I can only imagine what you're going through right now.

Spend time with your friends, you really shouldn't be alone through a situation like this.

Remember, time heals, perhaps in time you guys can get past your differences, people grow and change, and perhaps it is just a phase, although I'm sure that trying to move past this would be very difficult.

Have you offered counselling? There are so many good gigs out there that can help draw him away from that evil sound.

If you do decide to help, I'm afraid the only option for him is cold turkey.

Good luck...

LMAO! Well said!
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    sometimes death is the only option.
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    YUCK! I would definitely have a talk with him...
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Maybe VH1 will come out with a rehab show....

That is really his only shot at redemption...:embarassed:
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with nickelback? I like them!!! :) I thought it would be texts/pics from another girl LOL!!!
  • kabloozi
    kabloozi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Bahahahaha....definitely kick him to the curb, how dare he! Sorry for your loss lol