Calling all ripped in 30 people

Options

Replies

• aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I started Week 2 of RI30 yesterday. I'm feeling muscles I obviously didn't work during my 30DS or Week 1 of RI30! Week 2 has some complex moves and I recommend that you WATCH it before trying it - otherwise you'll be trying to figure out how they are doing the moves and wasting precious workout time until you get it down! Maybe you all are more coordinated than I am - I just had difficulty with a few moves - I wasn't very graceful... LOL!!! Good luck everyone.
  • jk262
    jk262 Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    starting ripped in 30 today! I know I'm going to be sorrrrrrreee. But I'm looking forward to it :)
  • hyphenbobbit
    hyphenbobbit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi Cindy,

Like you I'm only small at 5' and can't get away with the extra weight (just look like a lard ball). Currently 148lbs and started 30ds 6 days ago. Is going well and feeling good but would really like to know what difference I might expect once the 30 days are up. Combining with healthy eating, some other weights and cardio.

Any advice from someone who has made it all the way through would be great

Yeash x
  • hayley0181
    hayley0181 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of level 2, all that plank work is haaard! I'm trying to do the DVD 4 times a week at least, hoping to finish it in time for my holiday!
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Just did Level 1 Day 2 minutes ago! I'm still sore from yesterday, and 30DS never left me sore! Loving this so far, especially when Jillian says "transformation is a present activity, not a future event." Everyone just seems more energetic in this workout than in 30DS.
  • charlotte3176
    charlotte3176 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have completed 2 days of level 1. I like this better than 30ds so far.
  • Allisonvl
    Allisonvl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've done one day of it and will do my second today. I had to take a break yesterday because of a horrible headache. That bummed me out but I'm ready for day 2 today! I can still feel day 1 working on my body - love that feeling! I like ripped in 30 better then shred as well. Hoping I can stick to it and that I see big results. Love Jillian's workouts!!
  • sagardner70
    Options
    bump
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Hi Cindy,

Like you I'm only small at 5' and can't get away with the extra weight (just look like a lard ball). Currently 148lbs and started 30ds 6 days ago. Is going well and feeling good but would really like to know what difference I might expect once the 30 days are up. Combining with healthy eating, some other weights and cardio.

Any advice from someone who has made it all the way through would be great

Yeash x

I did it in the morning before work, so that in the afternoon I could go do some extra cardio about 2x a week. I lost 13 inches over all and 1.4lbs. So I look so much smaller even without the lbs being dropped. Good luck and be sure to take before/after pictures and measure :) If you can't do the exact moves she's doing just keep moving and don't stop. You can totally do it
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Just did Level 1 Day 2 minutes ago! I'm still sore from yesterday, and 30DS never left me sore! Loving this so far, especially when Jillian says "transformation is a present activity, not a future event." Everyone just seems more energetic in this workout than in 30DS.

WAIT til level 2, she had me cracking up with her sayings and my boyfriend was laughing too when he over heard it. I love this dvd :) Good luck!!! You can do it
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I started Week 2 of RI30 yesterday. I'm feeling muscles I obviously didn't work during my 30DS or Week 1 of RI30! Week 2 has some complex moves and I recommend that you WATCH it before trying it - otherwise you'll be trying to figure out how they are doing the moves and wasting precious workout time until you get it down! Maybe you all are more coordinated than I am - I just had difficulty with a few moves - I wasn't very graceful... LOL!!! Good luck everyone.

I'm not very graceful either lol
  • alilovesray
    alilovesray Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    OK...i am finishing 30DS today and going to start RI30 tomorrow. I am nervous BUT I saw CRAZY results in 30DS so I am hooked on her workouts. I am willing to keep on going!!! I'll check in here too for some support :smile:
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Rest day for me today! Then I'll be on to level 2. I'm already thinking about what I want to do next. I NEED to do 6 week, 6 pack, but I don't think it entertains me enough to keep doing it.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Rest day for me today! Then I'll be on to level 2. I'm already thinking about what I want to do next. I NEED to do 6 week, 6 pack, but I don't think it entertains me enough to keep doing it.

I LOVE her killer buns and thighs dvd and 6 week 6 pack
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    im on my 26th day on 30day shred....getting ready to buy rip in 30 this weekend....does the 6wk target just for your abs...thats what i need...
  • Cindym82
    Options
    She rec. doing RI30 after 30ds and than killer buns and thighs and than six week 6 pack and I can tell why. 30DS and RI30 help you strengthen your core and burn the fat, and killer buns and thighs does as well and than when you get to six week 6 pack that's basically allllll core work. But until you shed the fat you wont see the abs. But congrats on finishing 30ds :)
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Started wk 2 of Ripped in 30 today. Kicked my butt. I assume it will get easier every day. Completed 30 DS before this. Definitely lost inches can feel it in my clothes. My body feels leaner. I don't weigh so don't know how many pounds lost.
    I love the fact that it is about 25 minutes daily.

Enjoy.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I did week 1 and thought "wow, this is great. I love this video" and then went on to week 2 and I said "holy chit, what is this?!?!!" Went back to week 1 last night and I think I will do one more night of week 1 tonight. I will then attempt a very modified week 2. I'm so excited for week 4 I can hardly stand it :sad:

I have really noticed a change in my shoulders though, wow! I did use 5 & 8 lb weights though (I have pretty decent upper body strength, well it least I thought I did, until it came to lifting my big (______!______) off the floor!!! :laugh:
  • curlygirly80
    Options
    Loving Ripped! This evening's workout will be day #5 of week 1. No losses yet but I'm seeing some differences. My tummy is flatter and my tush is more toned and rounder!

I thought I was crazy when I looked in the mirror and said the same thing! I thought it was to soon to see results but I also noticed my backside and tummy are looking much better. I am also on week 1 today is day 6 for me
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I said the same thing about my tummy and butt last night lol :) at least i'm not alone wtg girls!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!