The Wii Fit Team!!!!!!!!!!

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I don't have the 10min Hula Hoop unlocked or am blind and didn't see it, so I did the 3 min 1 got 574 lol.
  • llywyn
    llywyn Posts: 315
    Options
    Rhyenblue - I did the 2 min 5 times and added it up :) so you were on the right track.

How long is the competition gonna be open? All month? I'd love to double my score.

Oh!! Forgot Tuesday checking. Got in 3 sessions of 30 min each, plus the hula hooping.
    (TOM paid a visit last week, so I was happy to do what I did).

:flowerforyou:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    just wait until the 10 minute is open...it is so much more tiring to do that 10 mins straight lol

which reminds me I get to try my hand at this later today
  • Jovialation
    Options
    woo! 3396 for the 10 minute hula hoop...and that placed like 6th on my personal records lol
  • LindsaySarai
    Options
    Can someone tell me app. how much the 30 minute free step burns in calories? Thanks.
  • LindsaySarai
    Options
    Is it too late to post for the hula hoop contest? I just got my 10 minute one opened today. I have been sick for the past couple of days so just now got around to it. My number was 3410 spins!
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    The free step should be 8 calories per minute as best as I can tell from checking their site. Anyone else have anything different?

My best for the week for the 10 minute hula is 2845.

Jovi- gratz on the high score!

Anyone have any ideas on a challenge for this week?
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    oops!

Great candles- Gratz on your score
  • LindsaySarai
    Options
    Thanks! I was excited. Your score was awesome also!
  • PatB52
    Options
    I just got my WiiFit in July so I'm no where near any of your scores - but I'm working on it.

My major exercise is walking outside - as long as the weather cooperates. I'm looking forward to spending more time with the WiiFit as walking days become less.
  • lesleyj1981
    Options
    :love:i love my wii fit and use it mon-fri for aboot 30mins-1 hour at night ....

so do you have some room for me :blushing:
  • Jovialation
    Options
    Is it too late to post for the hula hoop contest? I just got my 10 minute one opened today. I have been sick for the past couple of days so just now got around to it. My number was 3410 spins!
    ive been beaten!
    oh no! :laugh:
  • LindsaySarai
    Options
    ive been beaten!
    oh no! :laugh:

That about killed me! I don't know if I will EVER do the 10 minute hula again! :laugh:
  • Jovialation
    Options
    oh i love the 10 min hula hoop. my score i posted was so low on my top 10...i hadnt done it in so long!
  • LindsaySarai
    Options
    That was my first time. What is your highest score on it? Give me something to shoot for! :wink:
  • Jovialation
    Options
    Ill hafta come back with the highest score but honestly Im pretty sure your first score was really close! My top 10 are realllly close together.
  • Jovialation
    Options
    my high score is 3454 ...today I got 3397
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for a good place to ask my Wii Fit questions, and I think I've found it! I got my Wii Fit about 2 weeks ago, and don't have everything unlocked yet (but I'm getting there).

Is there anyway to make a non-stop yoga workout (line up several poses at once, so you don't have to go in and select each one separately after you complete the previous one)? ... same question for strength training.

Are you able to use dumbells with the strength exercises, or will it complain about the increased weight or about not holding the remote as well? I like a lot of these exercises, but can see them getting too easy with just the remote as a weight.

I love everything else about the Wii Fit so far, and am hoping to add more games to my workout selections. Out of "My Fitness Coach," "Gold's Gym Cardio," Jillian Michael's game (can't remember the exact name right now), and any others, what really gives you a good workout in a small amount of time? I like the idea of the EA Active and have heard good reviews, but it's a little too much $$ right now.

Thanks so much from this Wii newbie!
  • fitgal411
    Options
    Sorry for the delay, but the September thread's up and running now!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/65078-wii-fit-team-september