WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN A GUY...

Options

Replies

• AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Perhaps it's only that his wife is getting suspicious.
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    You know the answer already. Move along.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I think you already know but from his actions or lack of...sounds like he isn't that 'in' to you. Usually most people when they are attracted and into a relationship will text or call all the time...pay attention to you as much as possible and let you know it. Doesn't sound like he is based on what you said. I can't judge him or know that for sure but from what it sounds like he isn't that 'in' to you...sorry :(

I totally agree with ^^^^^^this, as well... Sorry, hun.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    maybe he's actually just busy, i think youre looking into it too much

You don't get out much, do you?
  • riannenrings
    riannenrings Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    maybe he's married or some how other sneaking around!

regardless, if a guy wants to see/ talk to / keep you...nothing will stop him. not a new job, not anything.

keeping that in mind helps keep things in perspective. seriously his loss! end your interest in him now and save yourself the roller coaster, sweetie girl.
  • ChrisGoldn
    ChrisGoldn Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I think you already know but from his actions or lack of...sounds like he isn't that 'in' to you. Usually most people when they are attracted and into a relationship will text or call all the time...pay attention to you as much as possible and let you know it. Doesn't sound like he is based on what you said. I can't judge him or know that for sure but from what it sounds like he isn't that 'in' to you...sorry :(

this definitely sorry
  • billgiersberg
    Options
    You said you met him for an hour and everything was "fine". It may have been fine with you but it sounds like it was not fine with him. It sounds like you are interested but he isn't. Stop calling and texting. If he starts calling and texting you, it will put you back in the driver's seat. If he doesn't, move on and understand it was not you. You are a beautiful woman (I looked at the pictures you posted) and you deserve a guy who sees that and has a strong desire to know more.
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    maybe he is just busy, but i mean u dont have a second to text me hello or something? ur not obama..... ugh.... some advice?......
    Clinton would have been all over dat azz.

THIS!! CTFU
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    he probally isn't interested HOWEVER

here is my story -
    i met my husband online April 1999 .. we talked all the time on the web tv and phone .. but June/July nothing .. so i said forget him)
    next thing i know he pops back up and tells me he read my emails ( had written to ask whats up with not comm.) fast forward October 2,1999 we met in person for a couple hours ... October 3rd he asked me to move in with him ( he was in florida, i was in louisiana) ..October 7th 1999 i was on a bus to Florida ... April 14, 2001 we got married

now this will probably not work that way for everyone but it happened for me ..

you have let him know you were interested, now if he is, he will contact you .. oh and it turns out the reason why my now husband didn't contact me June/July was some girl in a chatroom ( we always went to the same chat) was telling him, i was trying to hook up with her and crap .. ugh NO im into guys ..lol )
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    He can't return your call when his girlfriend is around!
  • minime2b
    minime2b Posts: 168
    Options
    He is either no longer interested or he's married. either way, you need to move on!!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Drop him and move on. Most people you meet on the internet are what YOU imagine in the most perfect sense. When you meet them in person, it's reality, not what you imagined them to be. You can only start facing reality when you find out for yourself they are different than your perceived perfection. I hope you get the gist of this. It's hard to explain. But, it's the reason so many people end up getting hurt by someone they meet on the internet. The internet isn't bad, but you have to use caution in every sense and make wise choices.
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    Online? I love online dating. =) Limitless access to guys. This one sounds like a dud. Next!!!
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I say move on!! If he is avoiding you, sounds like he is doing it for a reason.... There are plenty of others out there! You seem like a very sweet person and deserve better!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    maybe he's actually just busy, i think youre looking into it too much

I have a guy that when he gets super busy he just drops off with the texts. When he isn't so busy, he texts all the time. I have learned that this is his way of coping.

It's hard to say but it sounds like you are getting hurt so maybe just get busy doing other things and let him figure out what he is doing. Sounds to me like he is super super busy.

Also, if he is this busy at the beginning he will probably be like this in the future if you are dating. Just a thought

By the way. YOU are GOURGEOUS!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    you're interrupting his time with his wife/girlfriend

This, most likely.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    This shouldve been answered in my TRUTH thread, but anyhow, after meeting you he may not have found you attractive.
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    thanks guys :( I'm really sad now that all of you are saying this....

if he wasnt interested why did he try kissing me when we met? why did he call or text after? but now isnt so much?

i really really like this guy, and im not interested in anyone else. i dont know whats wrong with me. :sad: what doesnt he like? i make him smile and laugh everytime he has a bad day, i know im not bad looking, and we get along. i just dont get it .. im hurt
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    He likes you but he wants you to want him so he's playing hard to get. Just keep calling and texting and maybe even do drive by's. He'll get that you really like him and he'll whisk you off your feet and you will live happily ever after.
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    He's not in to you. Move on. Get the book. Don't waste your time. You are too fabulous to be treated that way.