I am annoyed with the anti-lady-muscle posts.

Options

Replies

• Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    So stop it. Thanks.

Im sorry what was the question? I couldn't stop drooling from your own muscular physique
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    soccer moms with muscles are so much hotter to me these days then skinny college girls. all thanks to this site.

hahhaha -- i just had to laugh at soccer moms -- im still too young but have a goal to be a fit soccer mom some day :)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I totally noticed my muscles when I was doing pushups the other day...I've never had them before! YAY FOR LIFTING! It's honestly the only exercise I truly enjoy lol. I still do the cardio, but being able to deadlift is an amazing accomplishment...and for me, doing lunges without falling on my face has become an accomplishment as well. My *kitten* is tighter, my hips are more defined, and I still have 40lbs to go! I can't wait to see what I look like when I reach my goal weight, all rippled and awesome!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    soccer moms with muscles are so much hotter to me these days then skinny college girls. all thanks to this site.

Well that just made my day!!!! :wink: (yes, I know that you were not talk about me directly, but I will take a compliment any way that I can get!! haha)
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    So stop it. Thanks.

So because you have a preference for your body to be one way, no one is allowed to express their preference for something else?

I don't think that is what she is saying...The point is we are all here to be healthy and encourage each other so why do others feel it's ok to down women for being healthy??
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I :heart: MY MUSCLES! I am always checking myself out to see them - or new ones :wink:
  • sara1923
    sara1923 Posts: 53
    Options
    Nice thread, but needs pics

female-sprinter.jpg

lol I am not the only girl with this butt!!! When I initially took my measurements.. I looked online at Kim K and her waist/butt were both 1 inch smaller than mine!! I do get sick of the comments from other people but then I realize that not having arm jiggle is totally worth it
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

Well that just made my day!!!! :wink: (yes, I know that you were not talk about me directly, but I will take a compliment any way that I can get!! haha)

omg... i was definitively talking about you...
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    So stop it. Thanks.

So because you have a preference for your body to be one way, no one is allowed to express their preference for something else?

There is a difference between stating a preference and being insulting.
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    The more muscles the better! Soccer moms with muscles rock!
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    So stop it. Thanks.

There's a difference between expressing a preference for something else like an adult, and saying "Eww, that's gross/ugly/ you looka lika man."
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    I deadlift twice my body weight and I definitely don't have "boy muscles."

Woman - picking up and putting down weights will not turn you into a SHE-MAN!

To each her own...you are in much better health than me, and that's to be commended. But your muscles are pretty masculine. The high jumper pic, which fit and muscular, is more what I ascribe to be one day...still soft and womanly, but strong and fit.
  • hunibuni73
    hunibuni73 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Why shouldn't us girlies get in on the "after burn"?
    ;)
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    So stop it. Thanks.

I don't think that is what she is saying...The point is we are all here to be healthy and encourage each other so why do others feel it's ok to down women for being healthy??
    agreed, I've never seen a pro-muscle thread that says "woman without muscles are gross".
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Here's a newsflash - I'm annoyed by pro-lady muscle posts, since I don't like muscles on ladies. However, I do not complain about it because everyone is entitled to personal taste. So stop complaining.

If you can't say anything nice...STFU!!! How's that one? Ppl always got some dumb ish to say. You can't just go around demanding ppl "stop complaining" when she is wanting ppl on this site to encourage health, which last I checked we are all logging into MY FITNESS PAL, hhhmmm what a concept.

Im so sad this site has grown because trollers are taking over. :( If YOU are so annoyed by it then GET OFF...comments from the peanut gallery, I swear...
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Nevermind.
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    So stop it. Thanks.

Definitely this.
    I get annoyed with posts about people getting tattoos.
    My opinion, and I'm entitled to it, is that the body should not be marred.
    I got an email a few days ago about the Woodstock event back in the 60s. The author wondered what happened to the girls of the era and then showed a pic of an older lady -- nude and sagging everywhere -- who was heavily tattooed.
    Wonder no more!
    Yuck.
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    234786.jpg

This is what I dream about looking like.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I deadlift twice my body weight and I definitely don't have "boy muscles."

Woman - picking up and putting down weights will not turn you into a SHE-MAN!

bahaha. can't wait for the fat to melt from my muscles
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    So stop it. Thanks.

I really have no opinion on the topic one way or the other, but it seems to me that I see plenty of pro-lady-muscle posts where people say, "Why WOULDN'T you want to do this?!" with the implication that if you feel differently about it that you're somehow wrong. And even your statement - saying it's not ok to down women for being healthy impies that those that don't lift heavy can't possibly be healthy.