FLIRTY WOMEN - AGE DIFFERENCE

Options

Replies

• ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    i have no age restrictions. I flirt with pretty much everyone on my friends list. guys, girls, young, old, heavy, fit, whatever! if you're fun, you're fun!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I like to joke around on here because it is fun. But, I do not think that I flirt with men....I try not to because I do not want to put it out there that I am available. BUT, I do enjoy reading everyone elses' flirts and jokes. They are really really funny!!!

I do think that I flirt with my girls tho...I guess I feel safe doing that because I think that they know that I am not serious, so it is fun.

Now, if I was going to flirt, I would feel uncomfortable with any man or woman in their 20s. I would feel like a creeper. I am not saying that people that do are creepers, I would just feel like I am crossing the line.

BUT, I never have young men flirt with me....only older guys, so I never have a chance to cross the line with younger men!! haha!

EDIT: I thought I should put, I am 42....so people in their 20s are soooo young compared to me!!! LOL
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    it must be a full moon or a weird planet alignment day, cuz I almost agree with iam_thatdude :noway: . I like light flirting, but when I realize someone is 10 years younger then me I feel a little like a creep. if they are more then 15 years younger I feel like a creep old guy. I won't reject a FR due to age, but I am more aware of what I say to a younger person.

But this is how I feel and folks should feel free to do as they see fit.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Generally, I tend to be more comfortable if they are at least a few years older. I just turned 28, and I would say my comfort level is best with men between 35-45.
    There are exceptions, but that is it in general.

Oh, but I will flirt with anyone - especially the ladies - sometimes MFP makes me forget that I'm straight.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    And some men like pancakes AND waffles!
    Who doesn't like a "Short Stack" of waffles. :tongue: :tongue:
    I would say my comfort level is best with men between 35-45.

Missed CoryIda's cut off again ...... opps there I go being a creepy old guy again.
  • Katrina1223
    Katrina1223 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Age is just a number.... as long as they're legal ;-)
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think something "happens" to women when they get close to 40 or so.
    They realise how many years they wasted saying 'Not tonight - I have a headache/I'm too cold/I'm tired.'
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I like woman of all shapes ages and sizes. Personality is HUGE!! But lately I have been attracted to woman between the ages of 40-55 who are in amazing shape. There is something Hot about a woman who doesn't let age stop her from having a great body
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

Missed CoryIda's cut off again ...... opps there I go being a creepy old guy again.
    Um... I've stalked your pictures more than once. If you were on my FL, I'd probably make you blush daily.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

Um... I've stalked your pictures more than once. If you were on my FL, I'd probably make you blush daily.

And you should see her tongue!!!
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 so i tend to stick to people under 35, however there have been exceptions. but like another poster said, if they are old enough to be my dad...no thanks. and if they start acting creepy, definitely no.
  • Marper8521
    Marper8521 Posts: 160
    Options
    <
    Professional flirt here!!! Mostly with those that are "age appropriate". Nothing wrong with a little fun!! Now the real question is, what's your flirt motivation ?
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    it must be a full moon or a weird planet alignment day, cuz I almost agree with iam_thatdude :noway: . I like light flirting, but when I realize someone is 10 years younger then me I feel a little like a creep. if they are more then 15 years younger I feel like a creep old guy. I won't reject a FR due to age, but I am more aware of what I say to a younger person.

But this is how I feel and folks should feel free to do as they see fit.

Way to make me feel old, TK
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    I'm 22 so i tend to stick to people under 35, however there have been exceptions. but like another poster said, if they are old enough to be my dad...no thanks. and if they start acting creepy, definitely no.

Makes mental note :grumble:
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I'm 42. Some people don't know that since I post old photos of myself and generally act like I am 12. Pretty much every woman I have ever encountered on MFP has flirted with me. From the kittens on MFP Jr. to the sabertooths on MFP-AARP.

We're going with flirt meaning to acknowledge in any way, shape or form, right?
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty equal opportunity as long as it stays light and fun, but I do giggle at guys 10 & 15 years younger that attempt to flirt with me.

Oh, and attractiveness has nothing to do with being a creeper. I've had attractive guys creep me the eff out before....
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Oh, and attractiveness has nothing to do with being a creeper. I've had attractive guys creep me the eff out before....

So the restraining order is still valid then? *kicks toe in dirt*
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from 20-40. That being said, I am 19 and have always told guys 16-24 that they will be super hot when they are 35. Older guys are just more attractive. Which is apparently a weird compliment and some take it badly. My flirting is a tad different on this website though... If you are my friends list and are male, I added you because you are attractive/i want to have your body. By have your body, I mean that I am jealous that you can be male and have that physique. Being female, I have breasts and hips and all that stuff so I can not look like you, so I llike to look at you. You are hot.
  • mystiedragonfly
    mystiedragonfly Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    OMG, I love to flirt. Always have!! I will usually flirt with any man open to it. However, I notice that older men (older than me), between the ages of 45 and 55 are more open and accepting of my attention. Men my own age seem to think I am asking them to marry me, or worse yet, that the Humpback from Notre Dame is hitting on them. They always have a look of sheer terror on their face. Very rarely do I find someone in my age range or younger who enjoys my flirting.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    I'm pretty equal opportunity as long as it stays light and fun, but I do giggle at guys 10 & 15 years younger that attempt to flirt with me.

So what does it mean when I make you giggle? :wink: