Options

Replies

• sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Why I never!!!

prude.jpg?w=640

ROFL... and that's why you never will.

With her hand on the jacket like that you expect her to throw it open and flash you lmao
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Just stopping in to say that it is convos like that which keep me on MFP most days. Love my *kitten* grabbing, thong wearing friends.

Who wears a thong? It's all about going commando! rotfl2.gif

Shhhhh you aren't supposed to tell everyone my secret

sssh.gif
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Via the internet or in person I'm never creeped out by what a woman says, no matter what she says. Personally I take it as a compliment, although it is a bit creepy if I mention I'm happily married and she says..... "so am I".
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Bump so these ladies can admire the abs. :wink:

Do you guys actually enjoy it?

I'm oblivious to it
  • FaithfulSmiles82
    Options
    Unfortunately yes. I've seen women like that. Honestly back in the day I may have been one like that. Thank God for maturity, wisdom and second chances!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

although it is a bit creepy if I mention I'm happily married and she says..... "so am I".

I consider that a

Green-Light.png
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    I agree that both men and woman are perves, but for whatever reason most men (not all) wont take offense to pretty much anything. U can say pretty much whatever u want to me (regardless of weight, age, looks or race) and i wouldnt take offense. But a lot of woman (again not all) seem to just get offended easier. I chalk it up to our history, i can think of a lot more cases where a man took things to far than a woman, at least those r what get reported, so i think that sticks in a lot of womans heads.
  • antoniosmooth
    Options
    Allow me to throw a wrench into the ethos most of us guys feel if a woman AGGRESSIVELY hits on us....

What if you were hit on by a person of the same sex; would you feel the same way? For the record I'm 150% hetrosexual but still take it as a compliment, however most of the guys I know get angry about it.
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options
    Allow me to throw a wrench into the ethos most of us guys feel if a woman AGGRESSIVELY hits on us....

What if you were hit on by a person of the same sex; would you feel the same way? For the record I'm 150% hetrosexual but still take it as a compliment, however most of the guys I know get angry about it.

I enjoy the flattery, no matter where it comes from! lol!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    We always see posts and complaints about men being creepy and saying innappropriate things to women but in all fairness I think women are jsut as bad if not worse.

I have a few guy friends on here and I quite often see them post messages with no second meaning to them until like 20 women reply virtually throwing themselves at them. Now I'm sure guys probably love it and don't get so freaked out but I do..

No nice to read y'know.. Anyone else notice women like this?

I think I may be one of these women! :blushing:
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    Sexual Harassment, Double Standards what? In this day and age, nooooo.

Disclosure_34594_Medium.jpg

LIKE!!!!!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I think I may be one of these women! :blushing:

:flowerforyou:
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    All of the comments that your "quoted" were from a thread for dirty minded ladies. If you don't want to read this stuff, ignore it. If you are not dirty minded or "freaky" you should not have gone to read what was there to begin with. Let us have our fun.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

Straight male here that had a gay drinking buddy. To be fair, we would sometimes go to his favorite bar. I was always polite when turning down offers.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I am just as bad, if not worse than all the guys I know. BUT I only let the bad girl out when I know that guy I'm talking to will appreciate it :wink: :drinker: AND OP I'm friends with the guy you used in your original example and we both know he expects those kind of responses...
  • ki4idb
    ki4idb Posts: 114
    Options

Mostly ... does that make me a bad person?
  • Aprill42
    Aprill42 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    ding a ling..

lolololol
  • antoniosmooth
    Options

Mostly ... does that make me a bad person?

There is nothing wrong with a little flattery. Its nice to know someone thinks you are attractive.
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Man1 Hmmmm what am i thinking?

Woman 1 Damn I look good today *checks self out in the mirror*
    Woman 2 that you want to bend me over and spank me? oh wait..that's what I'M thinking..my bad!
    Woman 3 Better question is probably what are you NOT thinking.
    Woman 4 If I had to take a guess, I'd say it was something quite lewd and fun!
    Woman 5 ???
    Woman 6 You forgot to wear your black thong?
    Woman 7 Oh I'm sure only clean and pure thoughts.....father Ty
    Woman 8 for some reason my telepathic communication skills don't work with you! uuggh!
    Woman 9 How to cause trouble on MFP today?
    Woman 10 that you love all your MFP ladies ;)

I've taken out names because I don't wanna embarass people but this is what I mean.. This is copied and pasted from my updates.. Some are a little too graphic.. I only have a fragile mind lol

Doesn't see problem with this.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Man1 Hmmmm what am i thinking?

Woman 1 Damn I look good today *checks self out in the mirror*
    Woman 2 that you want to bend me over and spank me? oh wait..that's what I'M thinking..my bad!
    Woman 3 Better question is probably what are you NOT thinking.
    Woman 4 If I had to take a guess, I'd say it was something quite lewd and fun!
    Woman 5 ???
    Woman 6 You forgot to wear your black thong?
    Woman 7 Oh I'm sure only clean and pure thoughts.....father Ty
    Woman 8 for some reason my telepathic communication skills don't work with you! uuggh!
    Woman 9 How to cause trouble on MFP today?
    Woman 10 that you love all your MFP ladies ;)

I've taken out names because I don't wanna embarass people but this is what I mean.. This is copied and pasted from my updates.. Some are a little too graphic.. I only have a fragile mind lol

Doesn't see problem with this.

Haha me either, I re-read it incase I missed something, but no.
This discussion has been closed.