70lbs in 7 months. (190 days of MFP) (Pix)

Options

Replies

• mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Amazing....you look awesome!
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    That is amazing and you look absolutely fabulous!! You did it the right way...slow and steady! Congratulations!!
  • joeyjo23
    joeyjo23 Posts: 7
    Options
    wow! well done!!!!!!!!!
  • drgooch
    drgooch Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hprozy
    hprozy Posts: 20
    Options
    Very impressive! what motivated you to start loosing the weight and to continue loosing the weight?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! what motivated you to start loosing the weight and to continue loosing the weight?

When my dad had his heart attack and found out he was a diabetic in the same day. I knew then if I didn't lose weight this could be me one day.
  • noidles
    noidles Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • cat50cando
    cat50cando Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, super awesome!! Thank you for showing your weight loss. Utilizing M.F.P. and reading other people's posts has given me the courage to take pictures of my now and (IT WILL HAPPEN) and my future slimmer me! Congrats again. : )
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank you everyone :)
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Omg you look amazing!!!!
  • SJScobie
    SJScobie Posts: 63
    Options
    WOW! You look fabulous! Congrats :)
  • divadoll41
    divadoll41 Posts: 188
    Options
    u look amazing!
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You are looking good! Keep up the good work!
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Well done great work

I lost 57lbs in 8 months but got a knee injury regained 42lbs and came here and relost 22lbs so far

Can I ask what you eat calorie wise

Below BMR
    Above BMR
    -15-20% TDEE
    Net calories?
    Exercise calories ?

My loss is slow at 1200 calorie goal net was averaging 620 calories a day so with research & help I've upped it to eating 1350 Net calories a day
    Wondered what you did?
    Thanx
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow!! so inspiring!!! good job!!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Well done great work

I lost 57lbs in 8 months but got a knee injury regained 42lbs and came here and relost 22lbs so far

Below BMR
    Above BMR
    -15-20% TDEE
    Net calories?
    Exercise calories ?

My loss is slow at 1200 calorie goal net was averaging 620 calories a day so with research & help I've upped it to eating 1350 Net calories a day
    Wondered what you did?
    Thanx

My doctor has me on 1200 calories. I actually will eat anywhere between 1200 and 1300, when I hit a Plateau I will go down 1000, up 1400, back to 1200 and keep it between 1200/1300 Some day's I have a hard time reaching 1200 just because I'm not that hungry.

I do not nor will I eat back my workout calories, if I do go over then hey, I'm not bothered by it. I was told by my doctor to not eat them back and I thought for sure he was crazy but when I do eat them back I notice that it does not work for me. When I'm not in a plateau I lose between 1 and 3lbs a week. It depends on what I am doing, this week I lost 3lbs because I've been on my feet and very active. I also do not eat past 8pm, this week though I've eaten my last meal at 4:30pm because of work.
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Well done great work

Below BMR
    Above BMR
    -15-20% TDEE
    Net calories?
    Exercise calories ?

Wondered what you did?
    Thanx

My doctor has me on 1200 calories. I actually will eat anywhere between 1200 and 1300, when I hit a Plateau I will go down 1000, up 1400, back to 1200 and keep it between 1200/1300 Some day's I have a hard time reaching 1200 just because I'm not that hungry.

I do not nor will I eat back my workout calories, if I do go over then hey, I'm not bothered by it. I was told by my doctor to not eat them back and I thought for sure he was crazy but when I do eat them back I notice that it does not work for me. When I'm not in a plateau I lose between 1 and 3lbs a week. It depends on what I am doing, this week I lost 3lbs because I've been on my feet and very active. I also do not eat past 8pm, this week though I've eaten my last meal at 4:30pm because of work.

Is that net calories or goal calories you eat at 1200?
  • mem620
    mem620 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations on being so determined and on your incredible success. It has got to feel good to be in that body! And with summer just around the corner? You can rock the swimsuit!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Well done great work

Below BMR
    Above BMR
    -15-20% TDEE
    Net calories?
    Exercise calories ?

Wondered what you did?
    Thanx

Is that net calories or goal calories you eat at 1200?

I honestly don't understand the difference between goal calories and net calories, I just aim for 1200-1300 calories a day, no more then that though.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome job very inspiring
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!