Really Funny Things To Do To Make People Uncomfortable!

Options
futurerunner
futurerunner Posts: 169 Member
I love trying to think of ways to make people feel uncomfortable...not that I actually do it but it makes me laugh. For instance, getting onto an elevator with just one other person and standing backwards facing the back instead of the door. Or standing directly in front of them.

or

when meeting new people tell the invisible person next to you to be quiet so the new one can talk.

what else do you have???

Replies

• courtneyraquelx3
    Options
    One time I was on an elevator with my friend and it was PACKED. And he looked over and said "Hey man, nice shirt." and the other guy said "Thanks bro." And then nothing else was said the whole ride up and when everyone was out of the elevator we all laughed because it was such an awkward situation. So I guess elevators always work. Just casually say one sentence to someone and don't say anything else!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Some of my favorite skits on *kitten* were when they would put the baby carrier on the roof of the car and drive off or have the dude in the straight jacket escape from the van while they were stopped asking for directions. Stuff like that.

Personally I like it when people ask me where we have met before and I say, "Prison" with a dead serious look on my face. The people they are with usually just freeze.
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    Living in Chicago, I go to theDowntown area with all of the Skyscrapers and when you see tourist walking on Michigan Avenue, I stand, Look up at a building and point....to Nothing!! You should see what people say and do!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    My husband introduces me as his "Sister Lover" some times.

Goes over well in some situations. Others? Not so much.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Just stare blank-faced at them. It freaks my cousin out all the time!
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    hi five everyone you pass
    stare hard at anyone you pass
    in an elevator....either touch their shirt or hair and say ooooooooooo preeeettttyyyy lol
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    if you're a dude, and you enter a public restroom, take the urnal right next to someone else.

wear clothing of two conflicting interests (for instance, a shirt and jacket of rival sports teams, or buttons from two opposing political parties)

when speaking to someone, pause regularly in the middle of sentences and look the person slowly up and down, then resume

fill a mayonaise jar with vanilla pudding. eat with a spoon.
  • Mikelobov
    Mikelobov Posts: 44
    Options
    I've found the best way to make people uncofortable, aside from just speaking because my friends and I have an incredibly offensive sense of humor, is to compliment strangers while yelling really loud.

Drive by someone and yell, YOU LOOK WONDERFUL TODAY!.

Generally they will flip you off until they realize what you said.
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    hi five everyone you pass
    stare hard at anyone you pass
    in an elevator....either touch their shirt or hair and say ooooooooooo preeeettttyyyy lol

Did that in NY city one day! Too much fun!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Making my bf uncomfortable is like one of my favorite things to do ever.

I love asking him awkward questions in public like (after returning from the bathroom) "Did you have to take a poop?"

Or asking "How much money would it take for you to get a bj from a guy?"

Or "Which one of my friends do you think is hottest?"

Oh man. It's awesome.

I also like going up to random strangers and saying "Oh my God!! How are you??? How long has it been?? It seems like forever!" and just see how long they keep up the act. Brilliant.
  • futurerunner
    Options
    Hi. Nice to meat you. No, I don't have any friends. Because I killed them and ate them
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    For instance, getting onto an elevator with just one other person and standing backwards facing the back instead of the door.

I just peed a little. :laugh:
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    officially love this thread. :laugh:
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: brilliant! :drinker:
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    nuff said
  • futurerunner
    Options
    Meeting new people: "wow, you're handsome/pretty. You look just like I did when I was a man/woman"
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I did not do this but someone I know did....

I taught at a technical school for the Air Force....one of my students was a reservist and in his civilian job he was a prison guard.
    So this is what they would do to new guards....now keep in mind this was before cell phones were used as watches.

As they are standing in the mens room at the urinals he would look down toward the other guys crotch and say "WOW....that is such a nice.......watch you're wearing." Very ackward!!!
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I also like going up to random strangers and saying "Oh my God!! How are you??? How long has it been?? It seems like forever!" and just see how long they keep up the act. Brilliant.
    I did that once but it turned out the person actually went to school with me. this doesn't work so well in a small town.:indifferent:
  • dmchiz
    dmchiz Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I know, nobody writes checks anymore but sometimes when I do and they ask for my drivers license I say I dont have one cuz I just got out of jail .....or even better, when I hand over my credit card I comment that I hope it works "cuz I just found it"..... or things like that. ITs probably extra funny to me because I am a retired police officer and 1 time I was in uniform on the way home from work and had to stop for groceries. I had my badge/gun/nametag everything on and wrote a check and really forgot my driver's license and even though I knew my DL number and wrote it on the check already for the clerk, he wasn't going to accept it cuz he couldnt verify that it was me? really :laugh:
  • futurerunner
    Options
    When going through a check out line gently trace the cashier's face with your debit card/money when paying.