Really Funny Things To Do To Make People Uncomfortable!

Options

Replies

• ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    When going through a check out line gently trace the cashier's face with your debit card/money when paying.

This made me laugh so hard my eyes watered!
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    whenever you're in a restaurant and there are paper toilet seat covers,

get one, put it around your neck, re-enter the restaurant

and loudly tell people

"hey look! free bibs in the bathroom!!"

LMAO this would be flippin funny!
  • Reedern
    Options
    Y'know when you go around a corner at work and there is inevitably another co-worker right there that you almost run into? Well I got sick of saying "oh, I'm sorry, excuse me" and switched to shouting "CRASH!!!!!!" and throwing my hands in the air.

Much more interesting.

LMAO oh this is funny as hell! I will have to try it!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Back in the days when the Nextel two-way radios were all the rage. .my ex would wait until she knew I was in the store and beep in telling me not to forget the Preparation-H. .

But I'd do the same to her. . . .reminding her to pick up the Vagicil.
  • Reedern
    Options
    My good friend once dared me to stand up on my desk at the top of every hour and yell... " 2 o'clock and all's well!" I did it a couple times and it was hilarious!
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Back in the days when the Nextel two-way radios were all the rage. .my ex would wait until she knew I was in the store and beep in telling me not to forget the Preparation-H. .

But I'd do the same to her. . . .reminding her to pick up the Vagicil.
    for this EXACT reason I hate 2 way phones. My husband used to wait til I walked in abank and yell put your hands up, or lose me in the grocery store and yell out inapropriate stuff before I had time to silence it lol
  • ladynica
    Options
    This by far is the funniest post I've read on MFP yet!
  • MamaEdmund
    MamaEdmund Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    A few classics from when I was a teenager.......at a fast food restaurant that has "free refills" I'd return to the counter with an empty fry box and ask for my refill, citing the sign.

Also we'd go through the drive thru and order food.......then come back through and ask for ketchup, when we got to the window I'd ask if the ketchup came with a phone #. *wink wink*

We'd also all stick our arms out (back when all the windows on a sedan rolled all the way down) and we'd pretend to row the car down the street.

Ask the waitress if my water comes with free refills.

Price check at the dollar store, anyone?
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    on the memo lines of checks: I work at the bank, so we see the stuff for sexual favors and all sorts of stuff all the time. half the time now we don't even notice it anymore. I did however notice a check with a booger on it, or blood. those were the two grossest I've ever had come across the teller line... Haven't been a teller in years, but I can tell you some of the things we see in the bank would crack you up- we're not all stuffy like everyone thinks. ;)
    I can tell you the phrases that get old at the bank - and customers still use them all the time:
    Teller - "how would you like your cash back?"
    Customer - big grin on their face- "green"

My fav was to ask them and they'd say they didn't care- then turn to the other teller and say - okay Kim, we've got a taker for the bags of pennies in the back- and they're withdrawing $100.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    i can do an awesome Russian accent- i make my husband very uncomfortable by acting like his mail order bride in public. it drives him nuts!
    LOL love that one
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    One time I had someone in my office who I didn't like and they were just chit chatting so I said, "Hold on" and picked up the phone and started going, "um hum, yeah, yes" and they left. Amazingly enough they never came back in to chit chat.

I will also have people ask me if my girls are twins. I will either tell them they are tripletts and we left one at home (or in the car if it is hot outside) or they are tripletts but one died.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    - Crouching down and darting your eyes back and forth like someone is after you

- dancing in public, the closer you ge tto people the more awkward

- pole dancing on the subway

- caling pigeons by name in the park

- walking into a room and immediately throwing a rock at someone

- walking into a room and immediately starting a heated argument with someone. Especially if it involves a pregnancy/abortion.

- man thongs, or naked dudes, it doesnt really matter the situation.

- putting flashing lights on your crotch at a festival

- licking people

- playing "Carrie" by Europe on the Jukebox 20 times in a row

- Humping a stuffed animal or statue in public

- at a restaurant whispering to the next table "water water water" until they take a drink and start cheering

- I have a large birthmark, that sometime people walk away liek it's a contagious rash, so I like scratching ym face then going over and offering to shake their hand and introduce myself.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    As an amputee, there are times when I was out in public not wearing my prosthesis. Kids get the biggest kick out of looking, so when they do.....i just tell them "see what happens when you dont eat your vegtables"

You. Are. Awesome!

Yus!!
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    My maiden name was a very Irish name.

When people ask 'Oh is that an Irish name?'
    I look at them totally straight faced and say 'No its a slave name'.

I know..its pretty f'ed up but it always cracks me up. The best is when I would do it with my then husband next to me - who was white. They would always look at him like 'help me'

:laugh: Awesome!! :laugh:
  • ladynica
    Options
    A random stranger once sniffed me once (like nose to my neck). he told me I smelled wonderful. Made me extremely uncomfortable.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    When someone starts talking to you about just about anything. . about two sentences in ask "Is this a long story?". .
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    a friend just tweeted this: "The next one that yells through the street "omg Vic how did u loose weight?!" im gonna yell "deepthroat! Too much Sex & c*m diet"
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Oh...I am the king of uncomfortable...my poor wife. I do things like when we are in the grocery store, or parking lot, I just MEOW really loud while we are walking. And I keep a straight face so when people look around, they think it was me, but aren't sure. Or when no one is looking in an isle, I'll start dancing in front next to her. I also like to fart in the stores, and then tell her..."Oh man, we have to move!"

She'll be like "hold on, I'm not done here."
    "No, we have to move now."

Then it hits her and we are both powerwalking as I leave a trail of tears behind me.

i do the dancing thing to my husband all the time he hates it lol same with loud noises and saying weird things lmao
    now my husband gets me back by farting and then saying time to move or he just leaves and i am stuck in the stench till i smell it which is when everyone around me smells it too lol
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    a friend just tweeted this: "The next one that yells through the street "omg Vic how did u loose weight?!" im gonna yell "deepthroat! Too much Sex & c*m diet"

when people ask me i always say i drink my first urine of the day and lots of sex and keep a straight face and they just look at me lmao
  • Mindywv2003
    Mindywv2003 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My 25 yesr old daughter thinks its funny when she starts knocking on her head and looking up saying in a crazy tone "everyone quit talking at once!!..only one at a time!!

she also loves to freak people out when were driving and turning a corner and a car is coming towards us (her in passenger seat) and she smashes her face/hands against the glass and screams! OMG so embarassing

gotta love her