My 30 Day Shred results!

Options

Replies

• deineira
    deineira Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You had such awesome results. Big difference in just a short period of time. You GO!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Nicolearredondo17
    Nicolearredondo17 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I see nothing to be ashamed of you look fantastic. You have motivated me to take a pic now and after to show my results also. Way to go!!!
  • horndame
    horndame Posts: 16
    Options
    You look great! Way to stick with it. :bigsmile:
  • 2kidzlater
    2kidzlater Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great job! Fill me in. Everyday? Every other? Workout 1, 2, 3 and if so how long of each?
    I was doing it for about 12days then got bored and moved onto something else.
    Please share.
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Do not be mortified, you posting these pictures give many us us the motivation that we would not have had previously. Also for those of us that were on the fence about another workout dvd (me) you have definitely given me the boost I need to go out and get it. Job well done, be proud of yourself and continue your journey. Great job and yes you can tell the difference. :flowerforyou:
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am glad you posted this. I am about to start the 30 day shred next week and was wondering how well it worked. Great job on your success! You can see a difference!!!! :smile:
  • lpw58
    lpw58 Posts: 15
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!!!
  • nkechio23
    nkechio23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    THe results are noticable awesome job sticking with it.
  • sheree0003
    sheree0003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! You made a huge improvement. How inspiring!
  • aeberly01
    aeberly01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look great! You can really see it in your belly. I looked at the pics first and then your stats, I was shocked that it was only 6 pounds, I'm guessing you gained a lot of muscle! So inspiring.
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    Awesome! what a difference 30 days made! Can't wait to see results from the next 30 days! Great job!
  • wanting2loose
    Options
    Those pictures really tell the story and you have done great!!!
  • ellybeann
    ellybeann Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congrads, Be proud of your Pics, you worked hard and have the before and after to prove it......
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Great results. Thank you for sharing these!
  • MsMarie213
    Options
    Great JOB!!!!

I Can See A Major Difference. Im Starting The 30 Day Shred Next Week. I Hope I Can Stick With It Because Your Results Are Amazing. :bigsmile:
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Well done, I know 30 Day Shred is tough. I just got it last week and have not attempted it yet :-) You've made great progress!
  • MsMarie213
    Options
    So I finished 30 Day Shred yesterday. I was shocked that I stayed with it so long. But to make a long story short, here are my measurements and result pics. For the record, I am absolutely mortified about posting these, so please go easy on me. lol

Start weight/End weight: 182lbs- 176lbs (6lb loss)
    Upper Arms: 12in-11.5in ( .5in loss)
    Waist: 33.5in- 31in (2.5in loss)
    Hips: 42in- 40.5in (1.5in loss)
    Thighs: 25in-23in (2in loss)

PicsArt_1335532209695.jpg

PicsArt_1335531328149.jpg

PicsArt_1335530927950.jpg

Holy crap you are a true success story!

Yes This Is The EXACT Motivation I Need Thanks For Sharing The Pics. Amazing Results Again.!
  • irenedemos
    Options
    WOW...you look great. What a difference. What is the 30 Day Shred?
  • SusanLovesToEat
    SusanLovesToEat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

You look great! OMG! your waist got so small!! You should be REALLY proud!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!