My 30 Day Shred results!

Options

Replies

• LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Great job! Fill me in. Everyday? Every other? Workout 1, 2, 3 and if so how long of each?
    I was doing it for about 12days then got bored and moved onto something else.
    Please share.

Thanks! I did all three levels for ten days. I took a break here and there but I did all three. It took me 37 days to complete it. It did get boring but that's when I took a break for a day or two and started back up. By the time I got bored again, it was time to move on to the next level.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    Options
    WOW...you look great. What a difference. What is the 30 Day Shred?

Thanks! And yes, it was 30 day shred.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results, great job, you look awesome!
  • miss_believer
    Options
    Great results! We have very similiar measurements. How tall are you?
  • 1Ciarrah
    1Ciarrah Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You can really see a difference. Keep it up :o)
  • teelt13
    teelt13 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Great job!
  • Love4MN
    Love4MN Posts: 60
    Options
    looking good! keep it up!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you - not just on the physical results (which are awesome - you look amazing!), but also on toughing it out for 30 DAYS!! That is so impressive!! Great job!!
  • carlalwr
    carlalwr Posts: 11
    Options
    Great job!!! I hope I have good results at the end of my 30 days!
  • Pinky_Calhoun
    Pinky_Calhoun Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!! You look great!! You have proven what a difference 30 days make.
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    If I hadn't read the stats prior to seeing the pics, I would have guessed you had lost 15-18 pounds! You put on a great deal of muscle! Way to go! Absolutely fabulous!!!!!!
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    wow! goes to show that althought it seems like 6 lbs isnt alot, it is! your body looks completely different you go girl!
  • tonicandgin
    tonicandgin Posts: 175
    Options
    awesome results! you should feel very proud...you give me great inspiration to finish Jillian until the end-thx!!
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I guess ill have to get on the ball with my 30 Day Shred now!!!
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Dang girl! Those are some really good results!! I just started the shred!!! Thanks for posting these :)
  • johnson121810
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING YOUR PICTURES!!!!! It was a huge motivation for me. I am on Level 1, Day 5 on the 30 Day Shred. I am soooo excited that you had such great success with it. I hope I have the same results. You are an inspiration!!!! :)
  • CHUNGRN
    CHUNGRN Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job! You can really see it in the mid-section and back!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Although being motivation for someone is new for me, I am proud to be someone's "I'm gonna do it". Thank you again for all of your kind words and support!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Wow!! you can really see the difference!!! you go girl!!!
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, its very inspirational. I'm on 10 day and just started Level 2 (which is a nightmare) and I'm determined to stick to it so I can see good results. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!