Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• meghanmichelle
    Options
    I am 5'3 (5'4 on a good day) and weigh 198, highest was 227 when pregnant with my now 3 month old. I want to get between 135-145. I just started MFP and was at 216 when I started. Getting there but a loooooooooog way to go.
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm 22 and 5'0 short :P and my current weight is 161, my goal weight is around 100-120 depending on how I look when I get down there.

Add me if you have similar goals! :)
  • thilanka
    thilanka Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 5.1" and 170lb's. My goal weight is 130lb's . Please feel free to add me.. tnx.
  • CrazyBullies
    Options
    5'1 at 150 now goal is 130-125....
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    5ft1 and my current weight is 112, I want to be 105 again...
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" with a goal of 125. Currently at 139.

me too!!! Exactly!!!!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my sw was 238 my cw is 186 I am hoping to get down to 115, however my current goal is 135. That's a less depressing number, also, I have much more muscle than I ever had, so I'm trying to be practical since I am lifting and body building. I don't want to try and get too small, I would prefer to find that perfect zone that I can maintain.
  • katday
    katday Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im 5 foot 3.5 - 4, 120lbs and my goal is 112lbs (8 stone) - add me if you have similar stats or even if you dont! Its that last little bit of weight that im finding hard to get rid of! xx
  • ckes84
    ckes84 Posts: 52
    Options
    Exactly 5' and currently 110 with a goal weight of 105.
  • tararar
    tararar Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm barely 5'2" and I currently weight 130 and my goal is 125. I've lost almost 40 lbs so far so I just really wanna get into the 120s and I'll be happy. =)
  • row_rivers
    row_rivers Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    hi! i'm 149 cm (4ft11in) and i started at 165 lbs. i am at 145 now, my goal weight is about 115-120 depending on how much muscle i gain.
  • Lost_Mermaid
    Options
    5' 3" and 146 lbs

goal weight is 115 lbs for now, but ultimatey I'd like to get back to 105 lbs because I was really happy there
  • lyfurlong
    lyfurlong Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and 134 now. Goal of 130 but not stopping there. Feel free to add me.
  • onecutey
    onecutey Posts: 14
    Options
    I am 5'1. I used to be 130. My goal is 115. I have a long way to go!
  • Krissy2prissy
    Krissy2prissy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and I maintain right around 100 (give or take a pound.)
  • lyfurlong
    lyfurlong Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we have a lot in common. i am 5"2' and 134. started at 152 with goal of 130. would love for you to add me.
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I am 5"4 and currently am 145 with a goal of 130. I hope to be a size 8 and would be happy with that.
  • ckes84
    ckes84 Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and want to be at 100 or 98

I love your hair!!!!! :)
  • tcupero
    tcupero Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 129, goal is 108.
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    No offence, but you guys all seem to be at good weights for your heights, and I'm definitely not. There's nothing wrong with being even better, but to an extent, and in my opinion, some of you may have passed that line. I am 4 ft. and 11 in. and weigh 163 pounds. Yes, I'm big, I'm bigger than I've ever been, even when pregnant, and I am working to get better but it discourages me to see some of you so weightless and still not satisfied. Hopefully, I've given you something to think about, and if not, here's a quote from someone (I can't remember who), " No matter how bad you think you've got it, there's always someone who's got it worse." So c'mon, people, let's be smart about this.

I have been looking into what is a good weight for someone of my height (5'4"), and I started at 145 lbs which is post 1 year pregnancy weight, but also before I got pregnant I had to see a cardiologist re: some genetic risk factors. My cholosterol is on the high end, and besides diet, Dr. also told me to exercise more, (as I don't want to go on medications yet) so...... when I did some searches, for my height, 145 lbs is on the high end of the BMI @ 25. The middle is 125, which will be my goal weight, but would be happy once I hit 130lbs. The lightest, healthy weight for 5'4" is 115lb (which I think for me is unrealsitic). I have skimmed though some of the posts, and a lot of the gals goal weight are within a healthy BMI
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!