Calling all ripped in 30 people

Options

Replies

• Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I started Ripped in 30 on March 19th and was doing really well. I had a 2.75 inch loss in the first week. Then my schedule got crazy and I couldn't find the time to fit it in. I never did any of the other DVD's. I have 30DS, so I think I'm going to restart (and get out of this candy coma since Easter) with 30DS and then move on to Ripped in 30. I just need to learn to leave work earlier and stop getting myself so drained! My life, health, and happiness is more important than only focussing on my career! Ok, I think I just needed to vent, thanks for listening/reading :)

Vent away :)
  • Cindym82
    Options
    LOVE ripped in 30! Lots 13 lbs and finally have some ab definition. I started a group in the forum called 6 week 6 pack challenege if you wanna join. It starts on April 30th!

woooo hooo!!

You look great in your pic!!!
  • Luvlymonee
    Options
    bump
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Has anyone measured lately? I did this morning and lost 4 inches and .6lbs......1.5 of those inches were in my tummyyyyy!!
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I finished day 5 of week 2 today. Will finish off weed 2 tomorrow. The plank moves still kill me. I have to stop for a couple seconds everytime. No measurements taken yet. Will take them on Monday at my half way point.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I finished day 5 of week 2 today. Will finish off weed 2 tomorrow. The plank moves still kill me. I have to stop for a couple seconds everytime. No measurements taken yet. Will take them on Monday at my half way point.

Tomorrow is my last day on Level 2 also, than sunday i'm gonna start week 3. The stupid squat thrusts kill me, I HATE them....i keep telling myself only one more day. Were your shoulders sore at first from doing them?
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Has anyone measured lately? I did this morning and lost 4 inches and .6lbs......1.5 of those inches were in my tummyyyyy!!

WTG! Haven't measured but plan to Sunday prior to starting Week 3. Congratulations on your lost inches!!
  • Cindym82
    Options

WTG! Haven't measured but plan to Sunday prior to starting Week 3. Congratulations on your lost inches!!

THANKS!!! Good luck on your measurements also, I'm sure you'll see great results too. And I start week 3 on sunday also :)
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I did Week 2, Day 2 last night. It's still tough. I pause a lot during the plank work. I kinda want to stick with the workout until I can do it without stopping. Any thoughts on that? Should I just move on to the next week anyway after the 6 days or try to really master that level? It was better than Day 1 though. I'm trying to remain positive. I can say that Week 2 goes by really fast for me.

I didn't measure until I was about done with Week 1, so I'm just gonna wait until the end to measure again. I have lost a couple of lbs, but I had TOM, so I'm not sure how much was from that. I do feel smaller though.:)
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I stopped a few times the first few dyas, it gets better though. If you feel you're comfy moving on than go for it, if you wanna take longer to master it than that's fine too :) the point is you're out there move it
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options

Tomorrow is my last day on Level 2 also, than sunday i'm gonna start week 3. The stupid squat thrusts kill me, I HATE them....i keep telling myself only one more day. Were your shoulders sore at first from doing them?

Yes. My wrists are sore also.

I completed my last lvl 2 workout this morning. Starting level 3 on Monday. Let me know how it goes for you tomorrow.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    will do :) good job completing level 2
  • Grlpowers
    Grlpowers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just did level 2 day 2. I hate the ab move where you have to move your hands up your leg. I cannot master it. It just feels ackward. Other than that this week moves pretty fast.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I just did level 2 day 2. I hate the ab move where you have to move your hands up your leg. I cannot master it. It just feels ackward. Other than that this week moves pretty fast.

I hate that move too cause I have low back problems and it bothers it, so I try to do different crunches during that time
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30DS a couple of days ago. I have been thinking about RI30, but I heard it is hard core. I am going to do 30DS again, to help build my strength some more. I still struggle with pushups. I want to be able to do every single exercise like Natalie before I move on to something more difficult.
  • ecgotfit
    ecgotfit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It's my 4th day and i feel stronger then when i started. It's not just losing weight, it's about being healthier!!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    It's my 4th day and i feel stronger then when i started. It's not just losing weight, it's about being healthier!!

absolutely :)
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I just finished 30DS a couple of days ago. I have been thinking about RI30, but I heard it is hard core. I am going to do 30DS again, to help build my strength some more. I still struggle with pushups. I want to be able to do every single exercise like Natalie before I move on to something more difficult.

congrats for finishing!!!
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing Shred this week then planning on starting Ripped. Congrats to all of you that are sticking with it and seeing results. I am hoping to get some ab results with this one.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I'm finishing Shred this week then planning on starting Ripped. Congrats to all of you that are sticking with it and seeing results. I am hoping to get some ab results with this one.

Congrats on finishing the shred
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!