WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?

Options

Replies

• honeybear0215
    honeybear0215 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    for real nothing...although...i try to train my mind that i am allergic to fatty foods, sugar, white carbs..etc especially when the cravings get bad lol
  • insatiable_need
    insatiable_need Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Aspirin -- My throat swells shut and my chest feels like it's going to cave in. I learned that the hard way with a trip to the ER when i was in high school.

I have some seasonal allergies that pop in the spring, but nothing too unbearable.
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Sulfa is the biggest. But also: horses, dogs, cats and bermuda grass. We have horses, dogs cats and we feed bermuda hay!:flowerforyou:

I get a series of three alergy shots every other week to counter alergies (since basically the Alergist told me I was alergic to everything in life)---except for water.

We live out in the country and have lots of animals. It's a lifestyle we choose and we love, so I'd rather just get the three shots and then all is good to go... Too much life out there to live!:laugh:
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    catfish, but haven't always been.
  • zooblflot
    zooblflot Posts: 131
    Options
    Walnuts
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Sorbitol. The artificial sweetener. Kinda scary since it is in sooooo many things, and closes off my throat.

i get this too - all sorts of artificial sweeteners - and MSG.
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    Grass, Hay, Lotion, Perfume, Seasonal stuff like ragweed, fertilizer, tomatoes.
  • martin_chicago
    martin_chicago Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    allergic to B.S
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Tree nuts..thats about it.
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    Mushrooms. My lips swell up pretty bad!
  • kid75
    kid75 Posts: 17
    Options
    Bull****
  • snewsome7
    snewsome7 Posts: 189
    Options
    formaldehyde haha. Figured that out last semester in anatomy. We were around cadavers. It was bad.
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    The Cold.... literally, I break out in hives - no joke! And Since I am Canadian... that REALLY sucks :(
    I have the oppostie of this...exercise induced irdicaria (I think sp is wrong), break out in hives when I workout & become over heated.
    Also morphine and morphine deriviates
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    Boys.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I have always said that I am allergic to doctors and needles. But, in reality, I'm not really allergic to anything.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Nickel and gold. Nickel is the worst one though.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I saw this lady on Oprah once who was allergic to her own husband's semen. According to Dr. Oz, it's very possible...
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    WORK..haha! Other than that, I am allergic to NOTHING.
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I saw this lady on Oprah once who was allergic to her own husband's semen. According to Dr. Oz, it's very possible...
    OMG! Can you imagine this allergy AND an allergy to latex. :sad: :sad:
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    Diesel on my skin, some sponge, and my ex wife too lol,
    poor ex wife's, they take such a verbal kicking,,,,