Replies

• sampa91
    sampa91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hiya from Victoria! Feel free to add :)
  • Linda474
    Linda474 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Qld, this is prob the best app I have downloaded, feel free to add me....Linda :)
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    From country Victoria...Love this site~!! Its taken over FB for me.

feel free to add me if you want anyone!
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    I currently live on the Gold Coast!
  • echo376
    echo376 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi, I'm from Australia aswell (WA) Feel free to add me :)
  • TasTam
    TasTam Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from sunny Lakeland FL. Welcome aboard, you will love this website. Very helpful and lots of supportive people. Good luck on your journey friend!!!
  • DavidBrims
    Options
    :laugh: Go the Aussies my wife and oldest daughter are on it as well and its so easy to track diet and exercise. We are healthy eating and living family anyway but still love to use MFP
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Another Aussie here, happen to live in the UK at the mothough. Feel free to add me.
  • amzelrulz
    amzelrulz Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm from Australia too! =) you can add me if you want
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    Hi all Im in Perth WA
  • JayneTraub
    JayneTraub Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Perth :glasses:
  • GlitterMonstar
    GlitterMonstar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm from Sydney!
    :)
  • Nez1979
    Nez1979 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey, I'm a Pom living in Sydney and new to the app, loving it though, its peeping me in line!!!!
    :o)
  • sweetums85
    sweetums85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey im from melbourne been on here for a while had a big stint last year i lost 13kg then took some time away put some weight back on and now getting back into things again

feel free to add i would like to get food ideas from similer calories intakes

and welcome!
  • JohnPaulCDavis
    Options
    Hi Guys! Im from Newcastle Australia NSW!!! Feel free to add me, more people the better!!!
  • IndigoBeaches
    Options
    I'm from Australia too :)
    Currently living in Brisbane but moving to Tasmania in June, feel free to add me! :)
  • SandyAnnP
    SandyAnnP Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am from Newcastle too! I just joined today. I started on Million Kilo Challenge in Feb and lost 10kgs in 10 weeks, then moved over to Weigh It Up, but someone mentioned this site when blogging so I thought I would have a look and I love it. Beats having to write down and keep a diary! Love the fact that it lets me know I still have more caloriess left for the day too, probably won't use them as i am making up for lunch out yesterday.
    I am looking forward to visiting this site each day and hopefully get to know some people through the forums. :)
  • Jashella
    Jashella Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Australians and Central Coasters! Woy Woy, Central coast resident here!
    Just started 30DS and beginning to run around the block!
    Not actively keeping a food diary, but looking after my food intake nontheless. Feel free to add me :)
  • kate_glover
    Options
    Hi!! :) I'm from Hill Top.. Between Goulburn and Sydney...
    I joined a while ago... lost track, I'm joining groups so ppl can keep me on track.. :):)
    Feel free to add me.. :):)
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Can I pretend I am from australia?