Calling all ripped in 30 people

Options

Replies

• Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow some excellent results here!! Ive done the 30DS and Im on week 3 of Ripped in 30. I started this in February and had a few weeks break when my diet and fitness took a nosedive. I had really good results when I first started it and excellent results with 30DS but after a blip over Easter it is hard to get back the motivation, I now only do the DVD 3 times a week and I feel like this isnt enough to see results. Im at the end of Level 3 and need to start Level 4(although still cant do a press up!!) Congrats to everybody!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Wow some excellent results here!! Ive done the 30DS and Im on week 3 of Ripped in 30. I started this in February and had a few weeks break when my diet and fitness took a nosedive. I had really good results when I first started it and excellent results with 30DS but after a blip over Easter it is hard to get back the motivation, I now only do the DVD 3 times a week and I feel like this isnt enough to see results. Im at the end of Level 3 and need to start Level 4(although still cant do a press up!!) Congrats to everybody!

Congrats on being on level 3 :) im starting that today
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I went from dislike of Week 2 to full on hate last night. I'm so over it, but I'm still going to finish it. Just today and tomorrow to go. I'm really looking forward to starting Week 3 on Wednesday.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I went from dislike of Week 2 to full on hate last night. I'm so over it, but I'm still going to finish it. Just today and tomorrow to go. I'm really looking forward to starting Week 3 on Wednesday.

LOL I know that feeling, what number day was it?? I think it was my 3rd day of week 2 and I was like ok she can go f herself cause my shoulder and everything hurt from those stupid planks. Thats when I decided my next day was my 1 rest day and kept telling myself only 2 more days and than we'll see what hell goes on in week 3. So today I will start week 3.....i'll let u know what I think about it lol
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thanks cindym82...let me know how you get on.

Im glad a few of you have posted about week 2 being tough...I hated week 2 and couldnt wait to move on and, suprisingly, I find week 3 much easier!!! Let me know how you all get on with week 3.

Is there anybody else that only does this 3 times a week? Just wondering...as my weight loss has slowed right down along with my motivation, just wondering if I should try 5 or 6 days a week?
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I aim for 5 days, when I get back from vacation I think I'm gonna do another round. Level 3 was not bad except those damn duck walks.....those suuuuucked
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm glad level 3 isn't soo bad. I will give it a go tomorrow morning. The ale isn't really budging here but I have lost 8 inches!
  • Newlyweds
    Newlyweds Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just finished RI30 and I lost 4lbs and 15 inches!! so excited about that.

You can see my pictures on a thread I started here.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/578791-ripped-in-30-results-and-pictures
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/578791-ripped-in-30-results-and-pictures

Awesome job!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I'm glad level 3 isn't soo bad. I will give it a go tomorrow morning. The ale isn't really budging here but I have lost 8 inches!

I don't really get upset with the scale anymore after taking measurements and pictures
  • Cindym82
    Options

WTG!!! great results
  • Livin_Large
    Livin_Large Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • heartquack
    Options
    Just started this yesterday. So excited to do this later on. Really like it so far, it's a lot more fun than 30DS.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/575621-60-day-results-still-in-progress?hl=60+day#posts-8174968

That was my results after 30ds and 9days on RI 30 :) just figured out how to post pics LOL.
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Ugh...I just did day 1 of week 3...HAAAAAAATE. LOL I think I hated it today because I didn't preview the workout beforehand so I was having to watch and then catch up. Definitely more advanced moves.

Awesome jobs to those that are seeing progress! I've been stuck since the new year...so I'm not stepping on the scale are taking measurements until I'm done with the challenge...and I'm praying real hard that this challenge is the kick in the tush that my body needed!!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Ugh...I just did day 1 of week 3...HAAAAAAATE. LOL I think I hated it today because I didn't preview the workout beforehand so I was having to watch and then catch up. Definitely more advanced moves.

Awesome jobs to those that are seeing progress! I've been stuck since the new year...so I'm not stepping on the scale are taking measurements until I'm done with the challenge...and I'm praying real hard that this challenge is the kick in the tush that my body needed!!

Ive long lost 8lbs since Jan 9th, but 19inches so I dropped two pants sizes
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options

I started Week 3 yesterday also. And, I HAAAAAATE it also! Man, it was hard. I bet I stopped 4 times during the 20 minute workout. What the hell are those stupid squat walk things at the beginning? I thought my legs were going to break and I was going to die. I never fully recovered from that move - made the rest of the workout difficult! I plan to try again today (now that I know what to expect it might be a little easier). I know that it's an awesome workout, it's just not my favorite week (level). There are so many people who have had such great results from RI30 ... I'll keep those folks in mind and push my way through in hopes of similar results!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I started week 2 today, and I actually enjoyed it!!Do NOT like that plank press up move where you bring your knee to your shoulder and you press though! I ended up on my face lol and I think somebody else said about the sit up where you go up your leg?!?!?! UMMMM WTH?!?!? I can't see what it does and it makes my hip click! Other than that I really liked it x
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I started week 2 today, and I actually enjoyed it!!Do NOT like that plank press up move where you bring your knee to your shoulder and you press though! I ended up on my face lol and I think somebody else said about the sit up where you go up your leg?!?!?! UMMMM WTH?!?!? I can't see what it does and it makes my hip click! Other than that I really liked it x

my boyfriend did them in the police academy and got killer abs, so I kinda knew how to do them because he taught me. But they suck
  • Cindym82
    Options

I started Week 3 yesterday also. And, I HAAAAAATE it also! Man, it was hard. I bet I stopped 4 times during the 20 minute workout. What the hell are those stupid squat walk things at the beginning? I thought my legs were going to break and I was going to die. I never fully recovered from that move - made the rest of the workout difficult! I plan to try again today (now that I know what to expect it might be a little easier). I know that it's an awesome workout, it's just not my favorite week (level). There are so many people who have had such great results from RI30 ... I'll keep those folks in mind and push my way through in hopes of similar results!

DUCK WALKS!!! uuugh i hate them with everything inside of me lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!