Reached my goal! One year, 60lb lost and a whole new me.

Options

Replies

• lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    You are so inspiring ! You look gorgeous and it truly shows in your smile ! :) Great job! I love your hair btw!
    I think 135lbs is a perfect weight for you.
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before, and beautiful now!! I know you must feel so great about how you feel and it must be fun to shop for clothes! Congratulations on all of it - the weight loss, the marathon, the new energy, and the new opportunities that you will seize now that you have your confidence. WELL DONE!!!
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and so pretty! I cannot wait until I see those kinds of results!! :)
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 55 pounds, to have a goal weight of 130 (I'm 5'5.5) This is inspiring! You look great! Awesome job!
  • Longtobeslim
    Longtobeslim Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congratulations I am doing a MAJOR HAPPY DANCE for you! Great job on the half marathon AND 60 pounds in a year. That is such an AMAZING accomplishment! You should be very PROUD of yourself!
  • jeanarae1983
    jeanarae1983 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!!!! :)
  • treyalan
    treyalan Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You were always beautiful, now your a much happier beautiful! Great job!
  • Vonstermommy
    Vonstermommy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful person!
  • JAGgirl47
    JAGgirl47 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great job on that half marathon. You're setting yourself up for a life of health and happiness!
  • pfarley68
    pfarley68 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! You did it!! Keep up the good work!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Fabulous. You are very beautiful. Congratulations on working hard and getting amazing results.
  • mosertheninja
    mosertheninja Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Amazing job sweetheart! You look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on achieving your goal of losing weight and the half marathon. I am so happy for you. You must be so proud of yourself and you should be. You were and are absolutely gorgeous. I hope you really enjoy the new you and remain the same person, because you obviously are a wonderful person.
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    AHH!! Girl, you look AMAZING!! I;m 5"7 and 19 years old, too!!!! Haha you are totally my inspiration. These college years/food can be tough but I do go to the gym and am slowly making progress. I started at 176 and am now 169. Off to a slow start, but your photos and story are so motivational for me. Thank you SOOOOO much for sharing! My goal is between 135-140. I'd be happy now to get to 150 but after that I'd like to keep going.

You really look amazing and are such an inspiration to us all. You must be so proud of yourself!! So beautiful! I hope I can get results like you!!
  • ItsShenMarie
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation.Congrats to you, great job!
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!!
  • lollaler
    lollaler Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wow that is an amazing journey. hot hot hot.
    so my question to you as you have inspired me heapes is how exactly did you loose it? how much calories did you consume per day, were you hungry - did you just stick with it. i really need help to loose 7kg. your advise would be much appreciated.
    im findng it hard to stick to my 1200 calories only (this is my 2nd week here)
    fantastic job !!
  • surferfreak07
    surferfreak07 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Wow :) I remember seeing your last story and you look amazing! You are an inspiration :D
  • nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    WOW! Congrats! Look out world! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!