May Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Striving for 100 miles this month! I've done this challenge a few times last year but I haven't participated this year yet. Leggo!

exercise.png
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I am in for 80 miles of running and walking in May. I have no vacations this month and I am not planning on getting sick so there shouldn't be any reason why I don't hit my goal this month!!! :tongue:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I managed running 60 miles in April, with a goal of 50, so I'm going to go for a goal of 60 this month.
  • SalubriousGyrl
    SalubriousGyrl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I like this challange. Not sure what i want to set my goal as but i will consider that on today!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I'm in again.

I only just made my goal of 60 last month, and I'm really busy at work this month so going to set myself the same goal, and I will do this as a combination of elliptical, walking outdoors and Leslie Sansone walking DVDs.

Oh and for those of you who knew that I had ankle surgery 9 weeks ago.......I've signed up for an 8-mile charity walk in 13 days time :noway:
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I'm in again.

I only just made my goal of 60 last month, and I'm really busy at work this month so going to set myself the same goal, and I will do this as a combination of elliptical, walking outdoors and Leslie Sansone walking DVDs.

Oh and for those of you who knew that I had ankle surgery 9 weeks ago.......I've signed up for an 8-mile charity walk in 13 days time :noway:

@wightrose:
    Wow!! I'm sure you never thought you would do that only 9 weeks after your surgery!! :wink: But you're working so hard, I'm not even surprise!! You will do AWESOME in your charity walk! You rock lady & congrats for reaching your goal. :flowerforyou:
  • gagesmom314
    gagesmom314 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am working on walking my first 5k the end of June so I am going to shoot for 40 miles this month.

exercise.png
  • cmpettey
    cmpettey Posts: 223
    Options
    Hey Denise!
    I want to try out this challenge. I'm in for 80 miles.
  • mylittleguys
    mylittleguys Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi!! newbie to the challenge. Please add me. I would like to accomplishe 30 miles. I should be able to do this when walking at work and running at home. Hopefully I will be able to do more than 30 this way.
  • jensenkm2
    jensenkm2 Posts: 55
    Options
    I am really going to give it a try!!! Here goes nothing!!

exercise.png
  • BcozIcan
    BcozIcan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hullo!
    I'd like to join in and set a challenge of 50 miles for myself. I'm only going to count the running miles. It's the second week of my 10K training program.
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm going to shoot for 60 this month.

Hoping to get the wife back into the gym and get us back on track ... when she's in the gym, I usually pick up some extra workout days and that always helps with numbers ... not to mention weight loss.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    100 miles for May
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I barely made my goal of 70 running miles in April, but I did make it, so I figure I should add to that. I see Speedy's going for 85, so I'll go for 85 too and we can keep each other motivated. :drinker: However, I am NOT going to take part in that sit up challenge she's doing. :noway:

LOL Thanks johnnyb62. That will keep motivated for May!! :laugh: And even though you don't want to participate in the sit up challenge, I count on you to keep me accountable. :wink:

@ Jonny & Speedy, I looked at miles in April and found 80 of my 125 were running, so ... as much as I like walking (and I really like to walk), I also like doing a challenge with the two of you, so I'm going to join you in 85 running only. I hope I don't regret this. :laugh: Speedy, I'm joining you in the 200 sit ups challenge too, if I can figure out what a "good" sit up is.

To all my old friends, welcome back. To all the first timers, welcome, this is a great group. To Denise and Dinos, thank you for making it happen again. Let's make this a great month. :drinker:
  • dranaeli
    dranaeli Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am in again I joined last month when there was only 2 weeks left of the challenge and i was to aggresive with my goal. Needless to say I did not meet but this month I will meet my goal of 50 Miles :)
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I'm going to lower my goal for this month to 75 miles. I'm doing some other exercises and it is kicking my @ss to do both.
    Love this Challenge
  • newgrandma2011
    Options
    I am new here . I will go for 35 miles for the month of May.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I'll say 50 miles for May. Just started c25k and also do some spin and elliptical. I'm on vacation for the first week but hope to get some miles in anyway.