My 30 Day Shred results!

Options

Replies

• tnielsen09
    Options
    Don't be mortified you've lost so much!! Its definitely noticeable, keep it up!!!
  • NewJay12
    NewJay12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can definitely see results.
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really see the difference. Is 30 Day Shred a workout dvd? Not heard of it in the UK
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    wow, you look awesome! Great job. Also you are very beautiful. I am starting this in May and hope to do as well as you. Keep on rockin'! It is people like you who motivate others and make this place a better world! Thanks!:heart:
  • JTHRONES
    JTHRONES Posts: 75
    Options
    Bump. I hope to have results like those! I'm on Day 2 of Level 1 and Jillian is kicking my *kitten*!
  • gaislgrl
    gaislgrl Posts: 1
    Options
    You did a GREAT job & mad props for posting the pics. Keep us posted on your next 30 days!
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Excellent motivation for me to stick with it--
  • SkylerM28
    SkylerM28 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great work! You've just inspired me to get back into the 30 Day Shred. :D
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Okay I am not motivated to do the 30 day shred. Your numbers might say 6lbs lost, but it looks like a lot more. Great job!!! Thank you for sharing and motivating me, I was having a bad day and you helped!
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wow, great results! I will be starting 30DS bac up today!
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Okay I am not motivated to do the 30 day shred. Your numbers might say 6lbs lost, but it looks like a lot more. Great job!!! Thank you for sharing and motivating me, I was having a bad day and you helped!

Crap. Not = NOW!!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really see the difference. Is 30 Day Shred a workout dvd? Not heard of it in the UK

Yes. It is a workout dvd by Jillian Michaels.
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    WOW thats amazing! very motivational :).
  • shirlandmews
    Options
    Great results !!!! Thank you for showing your evolution. I love seeing how bodies are transformed with this program !
  • gail_dawn
    Options
    great job! i hope to have results that good! i'm on day 6 of the 30 day shred. you did great!
  • aasshhll33yy
    Options
    Great work!! I'm now motivated to do this... I've been thinking about it a few times, but didn't know what to expect. though I know the number isnt the biggest thing... it's still something I want to lower in the end lol.. but I'm willing to try about anything to get in the right direction. I have a few weddings to go to, and I'd like to find something I like not just shop and settle with what fits me.
    Good luck to everyone else starting out on this dvd workout!! :)
  • ayanna32
    ayanna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome, your looking great!
  • katmont
    katmont Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!!!!! Keep at it
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    WOW, okay I am buying it! You look great!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!